Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thank you!



On this Memorial Day weekend I wanted to take a minute to say thanks to all those who keep us safe and free!! I know many have sacrified so that we can all celebrate this holiday any way we choose. I have huge admiration for our millitary and for the families they leave behind as they go serve. God bless our troops and God bless America!!

5 comments:

S. said...

Yes, ITA!

redmaryjanes said...

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Those children are way too cute. I could look at their pictures all day!

Mommy Spice said...

Good post.

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to add you to my blog links.

BTW, my nickname on my dad's side of the family is LaLa.

Karianne said...

What a sweet post. You amaze me time and again.

Remembering.

Michelle said...

What a great thing to post!

 
Site Meter