Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 28, 2007

Weekend fun with friends

We had our friends over to cookout and I thought I had the perfect outfit for Annslee to wear. I got it before we even had our referral (retail therapy) and it was a 2T so I thought she could wear it. I put it on her and she complained it was too tight. Oh well, we switched to shorts and a shirt with stars. She seemed to like the switch : )





Here she is with my friend Jana who is having a baby in November! Doesn't she look great!


Of course she got in the pool for a while then decided using Gabby as a horse would be more fun..

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

I love the expressions Annslee has in all of her pictures, she is so adorable:)

Michelle said...

Looks like Annslee has a very patient dog. I bet he loves her to pieces!

Sweet photos of a very sweet little girl!

Polar Bear said...

This is a good reminder not to do too much retail therapy. I try not to, but every once and a while an outfit JUMPS into my hands and begs to be bought! ;o)!!

Annslee is ADORABLE! What a patient pup you have!

kitchu said...

Such a cutie! She looks so happy...
: o )

Mommy Spice said...

I love the top picture. Freedom!! Have a happy Memorial Day.

Beckyb said...

Sounds like fun!!! She's cute in the alternative outfit as well!!! They grow too fast!

Colleen said...

Oh but she looks soooo cute in that outfit. Smoochable!

Steffie B. said...

Love the first picture! That is great....she looks adorable.

Briana's Mom said...

Love the shirt with stars and shorts! She looks adorable!

Sherry said...

Now mom... Who wouldnt think riding the dog like a horse isnt way fun! :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love Annslee's sweet little face!
Hugs-Kimberley

S. said...

Annslee always looks adorable! Glad she had fun with her cousins.

Roy and Lori said...

Looks like you guys were having
such a great time!

 
Site Meter