There were probably 30 + kids there but Annslee and Mia were together the entire time. When we arrived they grabbed each other's hands and that was that.
After eating ice cream they were happy to go to the playground area.
This pic came out blurry but I still love the joy on their faces as the "big girls" bounced them on the see saw
The event was held at Dragon Park..that isn't the "real" name of the park but is what everyone calls it because of the huge mosaic dragon in it. The girls liked climbing all over it. There was a little boy who was following them around for a while and he finally asked "do you want a boy in your picture?" The girls gave him a "yuck" look...hope that sentiment lasts a few years ; )






18 comments:
Those are STILL 2 of my favorite things... though I guess "playing" with my friend(s) has turned into "hanging" with them : o )
What a great time, eating ice cream and hanging with friends.
They are so cute playing together. I am jealous of your FCC gatherings - our FCV and FamCam events are few and far between.
What fun!!! Such cute pictures of the girls.
That little Annslee is just so darn cute! I love it when Lottie and Emma hold hands....so precious! Hugs-Kimberley
Oh my....those are some of the sweetest pics I have seen in a loong time!!! :-) Good stuff.
They are always so cute!!!
Oh those are adorable pictures! They look like such fun little girls.
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh, those 2 girls are absolutely precious together.
I LOVE the picture of them (from behind) where they are holding hands.
So sweet - what a precious friendship!!
I love seeing pix of those two girls together. They just adore each other, don't they? The girl I used to be like that with is still my best friend. Yep, over 40 years of friendship! Here's wishing the same (plus more) for Miss Annslee!
I love how Annslee and Mia are such close buddies!! That is so much fun that you get to have such successful FCC gatherings. Fun!
What could be better than friends and ice cream? Great pics!
Aww, Annslee has so many adorable friends, she's such a cutie!
What great pictures...especially the ones of the holding hands and hugging...very cute!!!
The pic on the sidewalk has my heart. Have I told you how much joy this blog's photos brings to me? Thank you for all of it!
Sounds like a fun time! Love the pics!!
Becky
Those two are just darling! And ice cream is the best!
Post a Comment