This picture came out kind of fuzzy b/c I was walking behind her when I took it but I just thought it captured her pure joy about being at the Zoo, being Two and who knows what else : )
The first picture is her reaction to the dogs being asleep...AGAIN!! As you can see, they had fun anyway : )

Before going to the Elephants we stopped at the rain room because we were hot. Earlier in the day I had mentioned to Jenny that I brought a change of clothes but didn't really know why. I was mainly complaining about my stroller being stuffed and probably not needing most of it. Then at lunch I got mustard on Annslee's top and put club soda on it b/c I was afraid it would stain. Well, I shouldn't have bothered with the club soda...I guess I grabbed that dress for a reason....
Here they are before the "incident"

I turned to get something out of the stroller and heard Jenny say "ummmm Mama...." Even before I turned around I knew it couldn't be good... I looked and there she stood, covered in mud. Apparently she was running or dancing..who knows...and slipped. She didn't cry but she was just standing there motionless (sorry, didn't think to take a pic and Jenny felt too sorry for her) We sent them on to the Elephants and we headed to the bathroom to take a "bath " in the sink. She LOVED it!!!! I am just hoping she doesn't do it on purpose next time just so she can play in the sink again

After her bath we changed clothes and headed to the Elephants... good thing I grabbed that dress!







17 comments:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun, sorry we missed out, hopefully I won't bail at the last minute next time:) I really love that first picture and the one at the sink. She looks so small and young sitting on the side of the sink like that. See you Monday!
Tracy (who is totally enjoying that BOTH her kids are taking a nice long nap right now...haha:)
The top picture is beautiful. I love how the outside edges are blurry, but the middle is crisp (how'd you do that?)
Sounds like quite an adventure. A bath in the sink, sounds like something I would do! (not me, w/Sophia!) I wouldn't fit...
Looks like a fun day!
Christine
Oh my goodness, is she ever adorable! Cute pics. How did the travel meeting go? Curious to hear any news that might have come out of it...
-Anne, MN to VN
Glad she was ok....love the picture in the bathroon sink. Look at that little tan she is sportin'! Too cute!
Those pics are too darn cute! Love the one in the sink. :)
I love her eexpression about the animals being asleep. TOO cute.
We can never get enough of the zoo either. Love it.
I LOVE that first picture. I think it is so neat. Also, that is the cleanest zoo bathroom sink I have ever seen. Seriously, most zoo bathrooms are sick. I am glad that you guys get to enjoy the zoo so often. So fun!!
I love the blurry picture...looks very professional! Love the bath in the sink too! She is so darn cute!
1st off...the 1st picture is awesome! It turned out very cool!
2nd...I wish I could tan as nicely as Annslee. LOL:)
Girl... it looks like you did the fuzzy on purpose, that photo looks like it was done by a professional! Blow it up, matte it, frame it!! It captures SO much...
Glad you guys had fun by the way.
It looks like she had such a great time! I love that just took her to the sink and washed her down. That first picture is the best.
I LOVE the first picture - it's so dreamy and beautiful!
I agree with everyone about the first picture.
No way, you want to the zoo again, haha! She is a cutie. It always pays to be prepared!
I've always liked bathing in the sink .... quick and easy...
Great fotos! Pretty baby.
Rony
What a fun day!
I love, Love, LOVE that first picture. At first I thought you did that on purpose.
Your girl can have fun no matter where she is! Such a cute picture of her in the sink!
Thanks for the b-day wishes!
I love her facial expressions. We have got to get to the zoo before it gets too hot here...and that won't be long. The sink bath looks like fun. What kid would't love that?!!
Post a Comment