Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!! We had a pretty low key weekend..which was nice : ) On Saturday we went to the pool and then I got Daddy's gifts together (with help of course) After they we in the bags Annslee decided she couldn't wait until the next day to hand them out!


We have a panda puppet we got at a little shop in Guangzhou and she has discovered that Daddy is really good with it. He does a little rap song while she dances along. It is really funny to watch and I have the video to prove it!



Here she is giving gifts a day early ... he got a frame with three photos of guess who??


She was really excited to show him his new watch...



She later came around the corner with her "tennis look"

This morning we had no more gifts to give out but I think Daddy was happy just having her in his arms




At brunch I tried to get her to pose for a picture with Daddy but she didn't want to and we all know a 2 year old cannot be made to do much of anything



I did at least catch them both looking my way as she pulled leaves from the trees
It was a great weekend and we are so blessed to have each other. Happy Father's Day to all the daddies who have their children home and those still waiting.

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a happy Father's Day at your house! I just love the pictures of sweet Annslee and her daddy.

mommy24treasures said...

I loved her tennis look.:)
We did presents a day early as well. I am as impatient as the kids once I have a present for someone!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought we were going to get to see the video of the puppet rap song!

The last two pictures of daddy & daughter are wonderful! I like the tree leaves in the background. (I had the same challenge getting pictures of Linlee with her daddy. You should have a look.)

Rhonda said...

Happy Father's Day!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love quiet holidays and yes I want to see the video too! I also loved her tennis look!

Susan said...

I love the photos of Annslee giving the gifts to her dad. I don't know who was more excited about them!

Love her in her tennis attire. What a sweet girl!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Great pictures...looks like you had a nice chilled out weekend.

Nikki said...

Glad you all enjoyed Father's Day...cute pictures. (Lily has that same "tennis" outfit!)

A said...

She is just so cute!! Sometimes, when looking at your pictures, I feel the need to pick her up and squeeze her--in a fun-bear-hug-kind of way, not the squeeze-you-till-your-head-pops-off kind of way.:)

Michelle said...

Isn't it funny how kids can't wait:) Would love to see the video--love the picture with Annslee pulling the leaves from the tree!

Sherry said...

OK...Im waiting for the video here to:) LOL! Looks like Annslee was on the ball handing out those Fathers Day gifts.

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

ADORABLE! I hope I take half as many photos as you! HAve you ever taken a class? How did you get so good? What kind of camera do you use?

www.BringHomeLulu.com

 
Site Meter