Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

Playgroup fun

We had our Monday playgoup at the fountains and the weather didn't want to cooperate at first. Actually the threat of rain may have helped us because it wasn't crowded at all! The kids ran, splashed, giggled and generally had a great time.

Our attempt at a group photo..Annslee did not want to do the photo and only agreed to smile b/c I promised her some more Spicy Cheese Its as a reward..my girl, "will work for food"





Some silly girls sitting in the water


My water girl had a great time of course!

After 2 1/2 hours it was time to go...she cried (a kind of fake one) and was telling me she did not want a nap. She was asleep before we got out of the parking lot!!

17 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Look at all those cute bathing suit babes! What fun! Glad to hear that you are still close to your travel group as well! ;)

Unknown said...

Is there anything cuter than children enjoying the summer fun?

Missy - Mom to EFP

Mommy Spice said...

Oh what fun! You have a great group of kiddos. I wish we had a place like that here. We would have to pay to get into a big waterpark.

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

Oh MY!! I would give so much to be around all those little sweeties! China is my favorite International Adoption, we were going to go to China when we first started thinking about adoption but we decided on domestic! We are going to adopt once more...through Korea! I can't wait!

Stacie said...

Those are great, looks like as great time at the fountains.

The Byrd's Nest said...

She looks like the little coppertone girl from behind...sooo adorable!

R&H said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the shot from behind, what cute little legs. That little baby chub will go away soon, so squeeze and kiss it often!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

Susan said...

The shot of the butt cheek peeking out of the bathing suit is priceless. Your kid just makes me grin bigggggg!

Nikki said...

SOOOO fun!
Love the baithing suit wedgy!

Sherry said...

Photo's for food...A girl after my own heart:) Looks like another great day!

3 Peanuts said...

Looks so fun! I saw a little girl in Chattanoga TN last weekend that I could have sworn was Annslee. I finally struck up a conversation with her parents and her name was Hannah! There for a minte I was so excited thinking it was y'all!

Kim

mommy24treasures said...

love the last one, how cute!

Steffie B. said...

Thanks for your kinds words. I'm hoping they are just about there. ;)

redmaryjanes said...

What a great place! They all look like they had such a great time.

Michelle said...

Water is so much fun! Love the pictures--love Annslee's face in the water:)

Tracy said...

Great photos!! I too love the little tush peeking out of the bathing suit!!

Anonymous said...

The kids look like they are having so much fun! And they are all so cute!

 
Site Meter