I realized I never posted any photos from our Vacation Bible School experience. We had a great time and she loved being around other kids. I took a ton of photos because we made little photo albums for all the parents at the end of the week. A lot of the ones I have of Annslee are kind of blurry because she was jumping around so much during Rally time!
We are out of town right now and I didn't bring my memory card reader so I can't download any new photos. I will tell you she rode a camel...so stay tuned for those pics.
In the meantime..enjoy these from a few weeks ago : )
We are out of town right now and I didn't bring my memory card reader so I can't download any new photos. I will tell you she rode a camel...so stay tuned for those pics.
In the meantime..enjoy these from a few weeks ago : )

Here we are in our matching shirts!

Our neighbor AJ was in our class and they spent a lot of time together. Each morning they started out by rocking the babies in the room. Oh, and this picture of her praying just melts me : )







16 comments:
I LOVE the picture of her praying! Very touching.
I was in Vacation Bible School for about... 5 years? We never got matching shirts. What a rip off.
love the pic of you and her, she's so sweet w her hand on your cheek too!
I think you might have the happiest and most joyful child ever in Miss Annslee. She makes me smile every time because she just LOVES life. I wish we all could be more like that. I think we are going to be in Nashville in mid-July. Are you going to be around? I want all of us to get together. I get giddy thinking about it because it makes me so excited.
She just looks like she enjoys life!! I love it!!
Glad she's enjoying it! Adorable pics!
I love all of the photos! What fun!
I love theone of you and her together. Her itty bitty hand holding your cheek is SO sweet.
Such a sweetie! She always looks so joyful and I agree, the photo of the two of you is fantastic!!!
Cute pictures!! We have that rainbow striped shirt, and it's S.G.'s favorite! The one of her praying is precious!!
Can't wait to hear about the camel!
Love the VBS pictures. She is such a happy girl.
I love the "cone-head" look... LOL! :)
Silly girl!
Very sweet photo of the two of you. ( I agree with Emma. Went to VBS for a zillion years and never got the t-shirt. What's up with that?)
The photo of Annslee praying should be enlarged and framed. It's one of the sweetest ones of her I've seen.
I do hope we all get together next month. We'll have BIG FUN!
So cute.
I love the picture of the two of you -- Lily touches my cheek the same way...
Cute pictures! The 'baby' rocking and praying pictures are too cute!
So very cute! I love VBS ;) Way too much fun!
Post a Comment