Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

Going out anyone?

Yesterday she wanted to "go shopping" so I snapped this cute one of her at the door


I was noticing how easily she can reach the door handle and it reminded me of this photo from last summer.

She actually can reach the deadbolt too so time to put the kiddie proof handle on the front door! One thing that hasn't changed is her love for going outside but now she could actually do it on her own if I am not careful.
They grow up so fast.....

20 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

They DO grow up too fast! I'm amazed mine can't open the door yet...Yikes...I'd better think about that also! She is such a cutie patootie!

Julie said...

What I love most is how their little attitudes are growing up just as fast too.

Polar Bear said...

Wow! Look how much she has grown in just one year. That is amazing.
Why can't they stay small just a little longer?!

redmaryjanes said...

We just had to put a lock on the inside of our door way up high where our 2.5 year old Eli can't reach it. He can undo all of our locks and his kiddie gates.

Beckyb said...

AND look how much her hair has grown too!!! We just can't keep them small long enough!!!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much taller she has gotten and how much longer her hair is! Amelia locked (the deadbolt) me out of the house one day (I went in the backyard for a millisecond). I about had a cow!


Tracy

Michelle said...

Love the then and now--that cracks me up the way they dress. Now that JiaLi is wearing underwear and we have been swimming, she is constantly stripping so that she can put on her bathing suit!

Steffie B. said...

They grow up so fast don't they?

Sherry said...

I say its time for those safety locks... otherwise your gonna have a 1/2 naked baby skinny dipping in the pool at midnight:) LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh, they really grown up WAY too fast, don't they?

Wendy said...

She is so sweet. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Steffie B. said...

So love that first picture...I just have to keep coming back and takng a peek! ;)

mommy24treasures said...

she is just such a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

haha - she has her priorities straight. What else do you nee dfor shopping other than the purse?! :-)

She is SO BIG!

Patty said...

So cute!!! Liana likes to shop too. We'll have to get together sometime for a shopping trip!

kitchu said...

I'm just struck by her "outfit" to go out shopping in! TOO cute. And yeah, she sure has grown!

Nikki said...

Yes, the time goes by MUCH too quickly!

P.S. Love the purse!

Becky said...

Oh my! I have this same problem with Sophia. I found her the other day on the deck without panties on looking for her swim suit. Thankfully the pool gate is locked and she can't get in there.

Pug Mama said...

It is mind blowing how fast they grow up! My oldest will be starting 7th grade....how did that happen when I was just changing her diaper yesterday?????

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

absolutely too sweet

mer
www.bringhomelulu.com

 
Site Meter