I brought cupcakes and obviously Annslee really enjoyed it...at least the icing!
A lot of water fun was there and that was definitely right up her alley. She went down the slide, played in the pool and did the slip-n-slide. She and AJ also fought over who got to hold the hose but gave each other some hugs and kisses too

Another highlight was tie dying some shirts. She was a huge help and loved squeezing the dye onto the shirt. We chose purple, green and blue (all of our fav colors) We are washing it today and I will post the final result : )








16 comments:
She is adorable, love the blue icing!!!
Here's what I want to know.....how can she make sure a huge mess with the frosting but keep it limited to her face? Addison would have ruined whatever she had on, for sure! Do I get to look forward to controlled messiness in MY future?!? :-) She's adorable, as usual!
Here's what I love - BLUE frosting all over and YOU are taking pictures - now that's the kind of mom I WANT to be - not the one that is grabbing the washcloth!!!
What a fun weekend--you all know how to celebrate:) Love the frosting pictures! She is just adorable--remember,if Annslee is invited somewhere, Mom and Dad have to go;) Can't wait to see the tye dye shirts!
What a fun day. Spicy Girl has the same bathing suit...gotta love Target!! Can't wait to see the shirt.
Y'all always seem to have so much fun. I get tons of ideas from reading your blog. The icing photos are priceless. I mean, that's what being a kid is all about.
Okay, let's try to set a time to get together. It'll have to be a weekend for me, so I hope that's okay with you.
love the updates ... your website is wonderful ...I can not believe how big Annslee is ... as I was catching up on your website I was thinking about how big the girls have gotten since last year when we were at the BBQ -time goes too quickly .... now that the move is over we need to get together SOON !!! (no matte what)love to you all
Looks like tons of fun!
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Your daughter is beautiful!
WOW - TONS of fun!!! That looks like a GREAT day - and what fabulous shots! :)
Thanks for coming by our place - and thanks for asking about Sue. She is doing ok...knock on wood! She has an ultrasound on Thursday to see how her kidney looks, but the pain has eased! :) Maybe she passed the stone with the pain last week? :) Maybe she is out of the woods? :) Here's hoping...
The blue frosting pics are the best! ;)
She looks like shes in cupcake bliss:)
To be a kid again!! What fun. Love the pics.
Was that little boy kissin on your little cutie?!? Look out momma!
Oh... the blue icing...I am amazed that it is only on her face...I love the little bit of belly poking out of bathing suit!
Can't wait to see the shirt in all its tye dye glory. That inflatable slide looks like it was a blast. Happy (belated) 4th!
Post a Comment