Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 02, 2007

Her masterpiece

As promised...here she is in her tie dye shirt. It turned out really cute : ) She is so proud of it too...she even slept in it last night. She keeps pointing to it saying "Anns" letting us know she made it.
The second picture is her hugging herself during the "I love you " song on the Barney CD. I just love it when she does that!



She can always use some dog kisses (yuck) I tell her all the time "not on the mouth" but she obviously doesn't listen . I will admit it makes for some cute pictures

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that shirt really did turn out cute! (Of course, it's on a really cute toddler!)

Linlee thinks dog kisses are gross. I would have been a kid like Annslee and let my dog kiss me on the mouth (but not anymore!). LOL!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

the shirt is perfect!!!

is it Ann s lee or On s lee?

I LOVE todays photos

kitchu said...

The shirt is so cute (course, that's cuz the girl in it is super cute), love her hugging herself, priceless- and mouth kisses from a dog? That's what life is all about as kid!

Sophie's Mom said...

That is one snazzy tie die shirt! When I first looked at the pics, I thought you had twins! LOL

Great pictures!

Mommy Spice said...

I love the shirt. That could be a fun activity to do while we're stuck in the house due to all the rain.

insanemommy said...

shirt is cute but boy is she sheer "hollywood". sweet.

Beckyb said...

WAY TOO CUTE!!! I love her shirt - that turned out so cute and love the hug!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a great shirt! Always a cute, cute girl no matter what she is wearing!

Anonymous said...

The shirt looks great! It's so cute and I love that it has all your favorite colors.

Sounds like you guys are having a great summer so far. Loving all the pics!

Unknown said...

Your daughter is so cute. The dog is cute too!

You won a copy of Mind over Body at 5 Minutes for Mom. Please email me your name and address!

Stacy said...

Aw, so dang cute!!!

Michelle said...

Hey--Just saw that you won something:) Love the tye die shirt--That's the best one I've ever seen--love that it was done on a sleeveless for a change:)

Pug Mama said...

oh my- too cute!!!!!

Pug Mama said...

oh my- too cute!!!!!

Jeff's Place said...

Just wanted to "POP" by and say hello!
I love the shirt and I want one!! :)

Thanks for posting on my blog!!!!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Annslee - Cool Shirt!

Jennifer said...

The shirt is awesome!! Great job, Annslee!! And the doggie photos are adorable!

mommy24treasures said...

Wonderful job on the shirt!
She is SUCH a little cutie pie. :)

 
Site Meter