Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Our Hubei Honeys!

We got to see Molly! We had only seen them once since China and the daddies weren't able to make it so this time we all were there. We got to know each other in our Yahoo group and then of course shared a moment few get to enjoy together as we received our children in a room on the other side of the world. It was so wonderful having them in our travel group and of course we were thrilled to see them over the holiday weekend.

When we arrived the girls ran for each other and gave a big HUG!!!



They played, ate, played, ate snacks and played some more....


They have a red couch so of course a "red couch photo" was needed ; )


As we were getting ready to leave they ran for Molly's bed and pretended to be asleep, then they would "wake up" with a surprised look on their face (Molly's is particularly funny) Then they put the blanket over their heads and we would rip it off so that explains the bottom photo ; )
We have a travel group reunion in Atlanta next spring but we plan to see Molly and family before then!

15 comments:

Michelle said...

We are so jealous--we feel so far away. I think we need to take another day trip to a distant state. Love the pictures-the girls are adorable--so stinkin' cute.
We saw the pictures on Molly's site this a.m. and I've been stalking to see your post--can't wait to meet more from the group!!

Sherri said...

Thanks for these wonderful pictures. I can't wait to you meet you guys in person!

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, I wish we were closer to our travel group. We live so far away from everyone. Out of 17 families, only 3 or 4 of us stay in contact.

The pictures are great!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Those are hysterical pictures! I am the only one in our travel group of 12 families that lives in Texas! Very sad!!!

redmaryjanes said...

They look so cute together! Look at those huge smiles.

3 Peanuts said...

These pictures are hysterical! I love the look on their faces.

Kim

Anonymous said...

What darling pictures! Those two girls are a riot together!!!

Nikki said...

Good for you! So funny that we were also taking some red couch photos over the weekend.

You are gonna have sooo much fun at your reunion...ours was a blast and I'm already having withdrawls.

(love the picture of the girls looking "surprised"! What a couple of hams!)

Karianne said...

Dolls!

Stacy said...

I thought that first hug photo would win the top prize for the day, but then when I got to the silly ones of the girls in the bed, I cracked up. What a couple of adorable hams!

kitchu said...

Oh my gosh, they are too cute!!

Shelly and Family said...

I know it doesn't get any better than this...(we just met up with a family during the week of the 4th that we traveled with to China and our girls are from the same SWI). The photos are price-less and the bond will forever be treasured. We are truly blessed to have family like this in our lives!

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Girl you really have a gift with that camera I tella ya. you took far better pics than me. I will email you all the pics i got OK. thanks for coming xxxxxxxxx

Sue said...

What terrific photos!!! So glad to see Molly and hope she is doing well!!

Sherry said...

Omg! They look like equally tan sisters! What a wonderful connection to have made!

 
Site Meter