Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Independence Day

Happy 4th of July!!!!! Annslee really enjoyed her holiday..swimming, playing with cousins and doing fireworks!








She wasn't angry here...just intently eating her goldfish : )


You can click on this one to see their sweet expressions...cousins are the best



She got bit by something...here she is with her swollen bottom lip..hey, no lip plumper needed...



I know the bottom two photos are kind of blurry and the light is bad but they definitely capture the joy she found in the fireworks!


13 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I was wondering what happened to you! I don't think I have ever seen Annslee with any other face but beautiful and happy!

kitchu said...

I just love stopping in to see her adorable face! Glad you guys enjoyed the holiday!

Mommy Spice said...

Love the bathing suit. I know what you mean about cousins. S.G. always loves getting together with hers. Glad you guys had fun.

Kelly said...

Lucy got that swimsuit for the 4th as well!! It is so cute.

Michelle said...

Annslee looks so sweet in all her fourth of July attire!

Michelle said...

Love the Sparkler... Brings back memories of New Years!!! Annslee looks like she is having the time of her life!! Miss you guys hope all is well hugs and kisses around!

mommy24treasures said...

Caitlyn can sometimes look angry in pics when she is thinking and serious as well.
Glad you had a great holiday!

Jennifer said...

LOVE the bathing suit! I can't wait to buy girl clothes!

Anonymous said...

Just got back into the country. Oh, how I've missed Ms. Annslee! Happy 4th!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Annslee, you looks so cute in your Red, White & Blue suit! You always have the cutest clothes.

Susan said...

Such a pretty girl -- even with the little swollen lip. Looks like she had a great time on the 4th.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Is that a ladybug hooded towel..so cute!

Plus you gotta love goldfish snacks!

Sherry said...

The joy of fireworks! You really captured the moment mama:)

 
Site Meter