Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

July playgroup & Mia at last!

Today we had our FCC playgroup for the month at the park to feed the ducks. Annslee was really excited because Mia was coming and the girls hadn't seen each other in almost a month. She said Mia (or her version.... Mmmmm) over and over on the way to the park. We got there and they weren't there yet but luckily Kim was there with Ben and Evy so we got out of the car and headed for the ducks. However, all the kids had to go potty and there were no bathrooms so we did what we had to do...yep, Annslee went pee pee outside for the first time. It was so funny because she does the Chinese squat ALL the time but when she really needed to I had to show her how. Of course now she may want to do it all the time outside ; )

Mia did arrive and the chase was on!!


Once we got the bread out we realized there were no ducks but geese and pigeons instead (yuck) The geese were pretty agressive and the pigeons liked flying up in their faces. There were a couple of ducks in the pond so we fed them but the edge was so close and none of us wanted to jump in after one of the kids...


We headed to the playground area and the kids had a great time


No matter where we are Annslee is always picking up rocks and sticks...


Our playgroup turnout was small today but it was such a good time

16 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

I remember the first time we had to pull over on the side of the road during a road trip for a potty break. Spicy Girl had only been potty trained for a short time, so when she had to go, she had to go. She thought it was awesome and wanted to do it over and over.

Playgroup pictures are cute!

JEff said...

We're so ready to meet Annslee. She's too cute! When are you all going to come visit Mia again?

The Byrd's Nest said...

I just love Annslee's expressions, especially when her eyes are open so big and her mouth is wide open! She is just too darned cute!

Elise said...

Being with friends is the best...especially when it is at a playground!

Sherry said...

Sure rocks & sticks now... give it a year or two. Next thing you know it'll be your make-up & cell phone. LOL!

Adele said...

The playgroup pictures are precious! They are soooooo cute. I added you to my blog list. I hope that was okay. :)

redmaryjanes said...

What cute children!! It's wonderful that you have a playgroup for her.

mommy24treasures said...

she is always adorable...:)

I use lumapix fotofusion I started trying to use photo elements 5 and some of the more complex photo editing software. Then on Double Happiness blog I saw Donna recommend fotofusion and I love it. Its SOO much easier. It cuts out most of the work. Its really enjoyable to do when I am relaxing and having a few minutes of ME time.

Mom 2 six said...

Looks like such fun !!

Becky said...

Looks like so Annslee had so much fun! Love the pics!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, I'm surprised there were no duck's in the pond, there are usually a million and that's why Amelia loves to feed them all. Love the swimming pictures too:)

Tracy

kitchu said...

Looks like a day of great fun, pee pee outside not withstanding!

info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

She is so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the play groups. They are always so cute together!

Michelle said...

You are lucky to have those playgroups--the FCC playgroups in our area are far between. Love how she had to potty--just had to do that with JiaLi--I was painting and on a ladderw and she had to go so I had Jenise help her out in our backyard:)

Emmie said...

I love her little fress...too cute! It looks lik eall the girls had a lot of fun! Love the pics!

 
Site Meter