Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2007

My little twin

I have a weird habit..it is the way I stand. I have done it my whole life..it is a flamingo like thing. It is with my weight on my left leg and my right foot resting against my knee. I do this when on my laptop at the counter and apparently Annslee noticed ; )




Oh..and happy Friday the 13th : )

20 comments:

Nesting For Natalie said...

Cute! And the cereal pictures are darling!!

Amy

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

love it!!!!

mer

Emma said...

Hahha, that's gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Isn't it funny how quickly they pick up habits?

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

LOL, yep she is certainly like her mommy!

Julie said...

They really do pick up on our little habits - we better watch out!

She looks like the Coppertone Girl!

Beckyb said...

Absolutely hilarious - but what' more funny?!?!? I stand that way too!!! Now that's almost scary!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Emma does that also! Too cute!

Jo said...

So cute!!!! I love the undies look.

Anonymous said...

lol, that's too funny!

Julie
Emma's Mom (who is too lazy to write in all that is required to register but now that I've typed this, I might as well have!lol)

Mommy Spice said...

Sooooo cute!!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Funny and Cute... but I must add, I didn't know that you did your blogging TOPLESS! I think that makes your site X-Rated! Ha!

Nikki said...

I absolutely LOVE that!

Do you also walk around in your underwear? Just curious!

R&H said...

OMG that is sooooooo cute!!!!!! She's just adorable!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Ha ha ha! I know thats how I do my best writing... Another future Blogger! LOL!

Deb said...

Cute, cute, cute! Looks like she even has her own laptop! Like mommy, like daughter!

Steffie B. said...

Love it!

Steffie B. said...

Where is your pic in your underwear standing like that?!?!? lol

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

HAHAHA, last nightmy hus band did the Annslee/Lala stance. He plays in a band,and there i am watching him play guitar and he raises his leg lol

too much

Unknown said...

I showed this to my husband. He is still getting use to having a little girl. He was like oh my, even a tan strap in the back. I love these photos. They do pick up our habits - Too cute!
Patti

 
Site Meter