Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2007

Summer Fun!

Final day of swim lessons is here and I really think she will miss it. Her biggest accomplishment is going under by herself to get diving rings off the bottom!!! We are so proud of her and she is very proud of herself : )



Here she is right before lessons giving Mama some attitude when I wanted to take her picture....


She is waiting "patiently" to be told she can get in the pool...I love that little grin on her face


The cousins (my two sisters and their kiddos) came to swim the other day and she loved it!


Mia also came for a dip in the pool this week. Notice Annslee had to sport her new snorkel gear in the pool : )


11 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the pool pictures--she's going to be a great swimmer-that is so awesome that she gets the rings-Yay Annslee:)

Mommy Spice said...

Oh what a cutie. I wish we could have done swim lessons this year....tubes in ears.

redmaryjanes said...

I really love the picture with the girls and their goggles!!

I'm hosting a blog baby shower tomorrow for Elizabeth at Dragonfly and Ladybug. I hope you can come by!

Shelly and Family said...

Wow...how great is that & what a beauty she is...in her little swim suit! She is really a "big" girl now!

PS...Francesca gives me "the look" whenever I get my camera out...or doesn't want to look at me at all...while other times, she is all over the camrea screaming, "Take my photo, Ma!" Kids...don't you just love them!

3 Peanuts said...

Good Job Annslee. You look like quite the waterbyg.

Kim

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is so precious and has so many cute expressions! Maybe we can do swim lessons next year if we are not afraid of the water!? Thanks for all your prayers Laura....even though you are not close I feel them! Hugs-Kim

mommy24treasures said...

that is great that she is such a wonderful swimmer already!
swimmer + cuteness! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by our website!
Your little ladybug is a cutie too. Like you, I like the picture when she's smiling waiting to go in the pool kind of "look at me now, this is where the fun begins!".
I'll come back soon for more cutie pie pictures.

Sherry said...

Look at that grin! So very cute! Watch out in the years to come:)

PS... Its so great she's already a swimmer! Way to go mom for the early lessons!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Annslee you rock! Going to the bottom and getting rings! Wow! That's totally a BIG girl thing to be doing! I'm sure you won't forget to thank your Mom and Dad for all the love and support when your giving your victory speech at the 2020 Olympics!

crazylady said...

I have been mustering up courage to do this. You have inspired me!
Will have to Google that now.

 
Site Meter