Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Weekend Wrap-up

I am finally caught up on posts from our long 4th of July weekend. Annslee is still talking about her cousins and everyone at Gigi's house. Aunt Beth taught her the sign for the first letter of all their names and she is walking around doing an M, E, B and R asking about them. Now we are doing the other cousin letters with her since we will see them all at the beach next month. Of course I would prefer her to just say their names but at least it is a start.

Here she is with "M".... they had such a fun time and he is so good about letting her do what she wants, like pretending to push him off the chair as he dramatically fell to the floor ; )





Anyone think she had a good time???




At Gigi's house...ice cream is always on the menu...with LOTS of sprinkles




I wish she got some attention....




Here are the results of our tie dye session with everyone...well, here are the kids anway!







12 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Yeah you can tell she gets no attention huh? Also, is it really at grandma's house you get a little ice cream WITH your sprinkles?

Great pics looks like they had a lot of fun.

Beverly

S. said...

Great pics!

I bet she would totally love the signing time ABC DVD--aside from the speech it just really helps them learn the letters.

Anonymous said...

She is so darn expressive! How can your eyes handle all that cuteness every day?!

The signing for names is a great step! She'll be jabbering your ear off in no time :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a professional tie dyer she is becoming! She is such a sweet little girl! I love the way she hugs everyone!

Jennifer said...

Annslee's facial expressions just melt my heart -- and many times crack me up! What a cutie!

Steffie B. said...

LOVE the tie-dye shirts! I'm behind in my blogging...been a little down....but it's time to get back to normal! ;)

Karianne said...

she is just sooo smart! And the last pic in the tie dye is my fave. I love the brown eyed girl tee. I wish that it came in my size!

Michelle said...

Love all the photos--can't pick a favorite. Annslee's expressions are priceless. What a great 4th you all had!

Patty said...

I love all the pictures of Annslee. Especially the one with Annslee and you Laura!
So cute!!
Patty

Nikki said...

That is so funny -- my girl enjoyed time over the holiday with her cousins and my aunt (gee gee)!

Sherry said...

I dont think those children were given enough sugar. LOL! Everyone looks like they were running around have a great time! Great "candid shots"!

Anonymous said...

Always get a big smile from seeing new pics of Anslee!

And I have that same 'brown eyed girl' shirt put away for when Maisy gets here! :-)

Jen

 
Site Meter