I was tagged with a meme by Kimberly over at 3 peanuts so here goes.... after reading you can go check out her three cuties on her blog..
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1) being 31 and still single (that would end up lasting 5 more years LOL)
2) teaching high school
3) dating the wrong person/obviously since I married the right one 5 years later
4) showering everyday and going potty without company : )
5) weighing less than I do now : (
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1) chips & guacamole or salsa
2) fresh fruit
3) cheese
4) anything mint (mint choc chip ice cream, York pep patties)
5) is coffee a snack..hmmm..I do love it
5 Songs I Know All the Lyrics to:
1) any Barney or Backyardigans song, the Dragon Tales, Lazy Town & Sagwa themes
2) any church camp song
3) Sweet Home Alabama
4) most country songs
5) watching Singing Bee I realized I know all the words to Take Me Home Country Roads (John Denver)
5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:
1) bring more babies home and donate to their orphanages
2) save/Invest so we wouldn't have to worry about $$
3) college fund
4) redecorate the house/curtains/some new furniture
5) donate to some charities
5 Bad Habits:
1) Snacking
2) Procrastination
3) Blogging (according to hubby)
4) Being a slob
5) Not always sending cards (bdays, anniv, etc...)
5 Things I Like To Do:
1) Spend time with Annslee and hubby
2) Think of new fun things to do with Annslee during the day
3) Blog, read blogs/adoption boards, etc..
4) Read books/magazines
5) Be a stay at home mom
5 Things I Would Never Wear Again:
1) tube tops
2) permed hair
3) blue eye shadow
4) a "real"bikini (I do the tankini thing now)
5) anything without a bra (especially the tube top)
5 Favorite Things:
1) my laptop
2) comcast dvr
3) my camera (shocked I know)
4) flipflops...seriously, I love them (sorry Kelly)
5) Target..ha ha
Anne is right..she tagged me for this one too last week but I was too excited about posting the Bungee jumping to remember. Go check out her blog..she is a sweetie : )
I am suppose to tag 5 people now but instead I will just say..if you want to play along..do it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
Being tagged is the best, isn't it? I think I also tagged you over on my site (last week, maybe?) ;) I totally hear you on the Target thing--I think it's an official addiction!
I LOVE Target.
Hubby thinks I blog too much too! ;o)
Now I know you a little better!
ooh, what did you teach?
Can you believe my MIL bought me a tube top from Florida last summer (hello, Floridian bloggers, what do you have to say for yourselves?)
and gave it to me infront of the whole family, and asked me to go 'try it on' to which I declined respectfullly, but she insisted. We ended up arguing over it. Hubby was being a crap disturber, so he was egging his mom on.
Oy. Memories of things NEVER to repeat is right! LOL
I did not see wine on any of your lists? What will I drink when I visit???
Oh every mama has to have 1 tube top. Didnt you get the memo? You wear it with your blue eye shadow:) LOL! Actually you've seen how I dress so I really shouldnt comment. Ha ha ha!
Ah, yes, the tube top - such memories! :)
Lala...this is my first time visiting your blog and it is nice to know so much about you already! tee hee
Annslee is absolutely gorgeous! Oh my gosh the photos of her on the bungy swing are awesome! I am still smiling.
I wanted to let you know where I got that dragonfly blanket for Elizabeth. I got it at the Sage Creek Natural Home Store in Victoria...but the clothing line does have a website it is www.sagecreeknaturals.com. They have the cutest stuff. This was my first time on the website and I the prices are a bit higher than in the Store. For the blanket go to baby...then dragonfly collection and you will see it there. It is for $49.00 I got it for $34.00 plus 25% off. If you want I can get one for you?
All the collections are so cute. I have bought some of the lady bug collection. Very soft and comfy.
sorry for the long comment.
take care
I look forward to following along on your journey for your second baby.
What fun reading all about you!! I'm coming forward as another person addicted to Target (well, specifically Super Target!) My kids don't know the McDonalds yellow arch, but they know the red bullseye = target!!!
Hi, I found your blog a few weeks ago through 3 Peanuts. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE flip flops too! I could LIVE in them!
Lynn
www.arnett9.blogspot.com
Thanks for playing along. I feel like I know you better now too!
Kim
Post a Comment