Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fun with the Zs

We went to gymnastics today and then over to visit our travelmates and friends. Annslee loved playing with Zola (who was in our China group) and Zara (her oldest sister) but today she and Zena really hit it off! The girls are beautiful and mom is such a great hostess!

The dress up trunk was a big hit.Here is their group picture and they were all pretending to be cold : )




Of course Zola grabbed the purple dress and Annslee wanted to fight her for it.


Ok..pink is fine as long as I have wings!!







It is hard to see but she is doing the sign for 'friends'




Zena came to sit but Zara jumped in...Annslee was not amused






Zena was sneaking up on Princess Annslee and being a rabbit : )

21 comments:

Stacie said...

No fair, we don't get Z time anymore :)

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Hey Annslee you look pretty in pink! Purple is a good look for you too, but you're very pretty in pink too!

Good to see the Z girls too!

Karianne said...

I so would not want to fight the Queen of Purple! The Zs are brave brave girls.

Miss A is such her own person. I love it!

Tracy said...

Oh boy, Annslee wears that crown well!! :) Very cute!

Mommy Spice said...

What fun dress up time with friends. A pink dress is always perfect with wings.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love the dress up clothes! Today for school Lottie and I spent 30 minutes arguing about what she was going to wear. I gave in (don't sweat the small stuff...don't sweat the small stuff)and she wore her pink chinese princess skirt with her "Everyone loves a brown eyes girl" shirt. Looks like you and I are both in big trouble when Lottie and Annslee get older....I'm thinking clothes are going to be a major ordeal!

redmaryjanes said...

I just adore Annslee. She is such a social butterfly!

Dannye said...

what beautiful colors on such beautiful children!! Looks like they were having some fun !!

she always brings a smile to my face!!

Sherry said...

A dress up bin? I think Im missing out on something here??? LOL! That sounds much cooler then the "Every sport you can imagine ball bin"!

saucygoat said...

Dress up time is the best. It's so much fun how much their imaginations fly. Chloe has a small section of her closet with all her dress up princess dresses.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh she's so sweet in her wings and crown!! I can't wait to buy dress up clothes!

Steffie B. said...

Look at all those cute girls....I LOVE it!

S. said...

She is such a character--you know my 6 yr old still loves dress up clothes--they are a good investment!

polkadot said...

She is signing the word "friends!" How cute is that??

Michelle said...

You are so lucky to have all these get togethers. Dress-Up with friends is so much fun. I should send you Jenise's old Cinderella dress--it's old because it was handed down to us but the girls still love it...

kitchu said...

They are all so cute!

asiangard said...

Wow! They are so cute!!! The littlest Z's face reminds me of my Kai-Li.

Holly said...

Aww they are precious!

Nikki said...

Oh, dress up is soo much fun...what a bunch of cutie-pies...have I told you lately how much Annslee reminds me of my Lily? (maybe that's one of the reasons I'm so crazy about your girl!)

mommy24treasures said...

so sweet. I just love Annslee's smile.

Susan said...

I'm not sure there's anything better than playing "dress-up". I can't wait for there to be a dress-up trunk in our house. The girls looked like they had a super time together, regardless who got to wear the purple dress. Love the photos!

 
Site Meter