She always wants butterflies to land on her hand but she never gets them to. Yesterday I did get a ladybug to walk down her arm and onto her hand and then it flew away...she was thrilled! Here is a butterfly she tried to coax today but no such luck so I took a picture of it for her : )

I think the t-shirt says it all!!
There is an episode of Won*der Pets where a baby Panda is stuck in a bamboo tree with a belly ache. She is looking to see if one is here at the Zoo so she could save it. Maybe if she tried the telescope she could see one LOL

Here he is...the favorite clouded leopard~and yes, she had baby Cloudy along to see him








22 comments:
Great photos. That's really sweet that she tries to get butterflies to land on her hand.
We had a chill in the air too -- but I think it was in the 40s this morning!
I was just thinking it had been awhile since you had been to the zoo...we need to do that since it has cooled off a little.
For some reason we had a ton of butterflies this summer around our pool...Lottie was in heaven!
Wow! Six weeks without a zoo fix? I bet she was super delighted to break that dry spell!
I love the tee! They should make those in adult sizes with various adjectives. hee hee
i wish our zoo was as gorgeous as yours. I'd go all the time too.
You crack me up!! How fun--we only go to the zoo once
in a while:(
That is such a cool picture of the leopard!!
Looks like another fun day at the zoo!!!
"Only" in the 80's?! Ha, that's like record-setting heat here!! Looks like a really fun day - glad she got to see the leopard this time!
What a fun day! And I can't wait for highs in the 80s... another month to go for us I think...
And that T does say it all!
Six Weeks - I don't believe it!
Yes, I love that shirt - I almost bought one for Josie... but I resisted.
I miss the Zoo so much...when we lived in Toronto we were there all the time too.
How cute she wants to save the Baby Panda!
Great pictures.
I am itching to go too!
Boy, she truly loves the zoo! I guess you guys got the season passes again lol! From the looks of it, it is so well worth it!
And I swear...Annslee gets more beautiful every day! I just love the photos of her with her mouth open...truly classic and my personal favorite!
That leopard is beautiful. It looks like she had a fabulous time. I'm glad that she had a butterfly land on her, that is a thrill at any age!
Love the photos!!! And little miss? WAY TOO CUTE!!!
Such fun!
I love the picture of the butterfly on those flowers...beautiful.
Love the Cutie shirt...bought it for my little neighbor last month (gotta love Target!)
Glad ya'll had such a great time.
But, you think low 80's is cool? ouch. It is about 50 here right now...THAT is cool.
Annslee, Annslee she's on her way. To help the baby panda and save the day...
Yeah, I know the episode of which you speak!
That tshirt is the best!
I love how you always stick loads of pics into your blog. And your little girl is PRECIOUS! You're one very lucky lady! :o)
That looks like a great trip to the zoo!
Ha ha, I saw that picture in Target and think it's so adorable!!
Stephanie
forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com
Oops, I meant that I saw the T-SHIRT in Target. I should probably get a little more sleep...
Stephanie
forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com
That butterfly pic is soooo Pro-looking! Good job mama! Your poor deprived Annslee. No zoo for such a long time. She must have gone into withdrawal??
you mean, when people talk about the zoo, they're not referring to their residence? That's what I call it.
signed,
Hello my name is Trouble.
Post a Comment