Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

Mama is a Princess

We went over to Mia's house to play the other night and the girls loved sweeping and mopping..of course they won't in a few years when they could really help. We kept singing "Cinderelly" to them


Cinder*ella was on my mind because we had just left a store earlier that day where she purchased a Cindy dress (well, I did). No, it was NOT the Dis*ney store because I was not ready to pay the $79.50 price tag. You need to know that I may have paid that just because my sweet girl has decided that I am Cinder*ella. Yes, we had a couple of different dresses to choose from and I kept leaning towards other ones b/c I thought they were cuter but she was adamant that she had to have the Cindy one saying "My Mama" over and over : ) Any time she sees her she calls her Mama.



*I finally found out the reason, according to her...we both have yellow hair LOL

In another "look-a-like" moment she decided to dress like her baby : )



** since a few people asked-- her baby is Sonya Lee one of the Little People from Fisher Price : )

12 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a good reason(both of you with yellow hair--too cute!) She looks great in blue--I really don't think there is a color these girls don't look beautiful in. Love the picutres!

Anonymous said...

Oh too cute! Will that be Annslee's Halloween costume, or is it just for dress up? Love the picture of the girls sweeping.

Where did you get Annslee's Asian looking doll? I'm always on the look out for good dolls and that one looks like the perfect size.

(By the way, Anne & I purchased the "e-i-e-i-oh! tops at Gymboree!)

Patricia said...

Love Annslee's reasoning!! ;)
Bippety Boppety Boo! She sure is cute in that dress, too!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

I knew it was the hair :)

ILOVE THESE PICS!

check this out

http://www.lakeside.com/details.asp?I=CQL&N=36+20&Nao=19&R=8471

Dannye said...

Cinderella, Cinderella!! Too funny!!

Annslee looks just darling!! As always!!

And I love that dolly of hers, spill the beans, where did you get it???

Patty said...

Great pictures! I am envious that you get her to look at the camera AND SMILE! She is beautiful, and I agree that they look great in all colors!
The doll is nice...I'd like to know where you got it also! Take care!

mommy24treasures said...

aww,how sweet she wants to be like mama. That is precious and a dear memory to hold on too. We have Sonja Lee too. Chloe took her everywhere while waiting for her sister.

redmaryjanes said...

She is just so cute! I think you are a princess too! We all do!

Nikki said...

Love it!

We are huge Sonya Lee fans over here too.

Um, both of you have yellow hair?

Lisa L said...

Annslee makes a beautiful Cinderella! You are lucky to be a princess. In Allie's eyes, I have never made it past royal subject.

Mom 2 six said...

Cute !
I have to check out the doll.
Love the dress.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet. what a cutie. Makes me so excited for our pumpkin to come...in the next 3 years.lol. Love the Sonya le doll. I was wondering how your Vietnam adoption was going? I read on your other site you still don't know an are waiting? Bummer..can't wait to enjoy your good news soon.

 
Site Meter