it is ridiculous that my 2 year old needs a ticket to attend a game. I just don't think we could pass her off as a 23 month old LOL We have 4 season tickets but had already sold two of them to this game so we headed downtown to see if we could grab a cheap one for Miss Annslee. Well, I guess since we were playing the Sup*er Bowl champs and since we won last weekend, cheap tickets were not to be had. We sold our two and came back home to watch.


Don't worry we won't be missing any more games..it is just difficult with 4 tickets to find one person who wants to go with the 3 of us. Hurry home Malia...we have a ticket with your name on it!!
17 comments:
Awww.....that's too bad! We're cheering at home for them too!
Crazy, we took Lauren to a sesame street show yesterday and we all had to have tickets even though she is not 3 either, funny thing is she didn't even use the seat we paid for. :)
She's THREE and they wanted to CHARGE??! Oh that is preposterous. (That word, by the way, cracks me up).
Annslee - you're such a cute Titan Fan - they should let you in free!
We have a similar problem here... we only have two tickets - so one stays at home with Josie and the other gets to go to the game with a friend. Still not sure what 'drawing the short straw' means in this situation - staying at home or going to the game! LOL!
We did passed her off as under two for a preseason game - HA! But don't think we can do that for a regular game.
She tuly is the cutest cheerleader ever!!
Kim
I have a student teacher right now who is named Malia and she is always getting compliments on how pretty her name is. Great name choice! And what cute little cheerleader you have there!
what an adorable football fan she is....
Well, that's just rude! Looks like you had fun watching from home, though.
Awww..such a cute cheerleader needs to be at the game:) JiaLi's outfit no longer fits:( I can't believe they are almost 3!!
That is so cute. And it is ridiculous that you would need a ticket for her.
But I love her pom poms!!
She is simply an adorable cheerleader!
I can't believe they charge for 2 and over! Who do they think they are? Disney?? Ha ha.
At least you were able to watch it together...even if it was back at home. :)
She is a cute cheerleader!! At home or at the game. I don't like it when they charge for a seat you won't use anyway.
The same thing happen to us when we wanted to attend the Nascar race...over $125 a ticket (and we would had to get one for Francesca as well...) That's why we go to the Busch races (kids under 12 are free) and the qualifying. I just know next week, you'll all be at the game...can't wait for the pictures!
She is just the most precious little cheerleader! I can't believe she would need a ticket either!
Jeff, Brandon and Ryan were at the game and I was thinking of you and guessing you would be there. Sorry you missed it. They should have let her in on her good looks alone!
looks like little miss had tons of fun anyway!
Post a Comment