Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

FCC Playgroup

Today was our montly FCC Playgroup outing and it was at the Zoo this time. We arrived and the weather was beautiful! Only two of us showed up today but we had a great time. We hadn't seen Amelia and Jack in a while so it was fun catching up with them : ) As soon as Annslee saw them she did her 'friends' sign and was all about Amelia for the rest of the day.





Hey Mister Stork could you please bring me my baby sister!!


Of course a huge hug from Annslee is a must have!!


Before we left for the day we had to go to the bouncy area. Seriously, they ran across and jumped off at least 50 times!!


Yes, it wore her out and she slept on the way home and is sleeping now : )

19 comments:

saucygoat said...

Yeah, Mr. Stork needs to start putting in some hard core work hours. ;)

Mommy Spice said...

Ooooh, great jumping pictures. We have a BIG FCC event coming up in 2 weeks. Can't wait!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Yes...come on Mr. Stork....where's our baby sister??? Love the hugging pictures, they are always my favorite!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Funny... we went to the Zoo today too! But just Josie and I. And it wore her out too - it's nearly 5PM and she is still napping! ha!

crazylady said...

I'm laughing because Ainslee looks like she has ringing her friends neck there. A tight hugger is an understatement.

crazylady said...

sorry typo on the name...
I hate when people do that to me
Miss Annslee

mommy24treasures said...

awww sometimes its fun when its just a few. Looks like Annslee still hads a blast.

Michelle said...

Ohhh, you are so lucky--even if just one family showed, at least you had time together. I belong to two FCC groups(two different states) and I am hoping one of these times a playgroup will organize--I've tried and I'm trying again--we'll see. It's tough because everyone is so spread out and life happens...

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I get so tickled at all of her pictures hugging people!!

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh! I just loooove how big Anslee's hugs are...the girls look so cute together and it's obvious that they had a blast!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

bummer ... i should have joined ya .. i have a zoo pass and haven't even used it yet ... looks like you had a blast !!!!

Jeff and Valerie said...

Cute photos! How fun to meet up at the zoo on a beautiful day!

Deb said...

Looks like a toddler paradise! So cute!

Dannye said...

did the stork at least tell you when referrals are coming and how many days????

looks like you all had loads of fun!!

Adele said...

Oh how fun! I love these pics. THey are great! So glad you all had a great day.

Linda said...

I found your blog through Adoption.com and I have been stopping by once in a while for a couple of months now. I just have to say that your daughter just makes me smile everytime I see her. She must be just a complete joy! She seems to have such a vibrant personality.

Unknown said...

Now that looked like a fun day. Check out my blog. I left you a message.

S. said...

Come on Mr. Stork!

Cute pics--L.'s fave. thing is jumping--I think he and Anslee would have fun together!

Patricia said...

Love the hugging & jumping pics!!
Our girls are truly "Hubei Huggers"!

Now...BRING ON THE STORK!!!!

 
Site Meter