
These are four beautiful sisters who are the daughters of Tiffany...a woman I used to work with at a telecommunications company and am now lucky enough to know again through Mary Kay. On September 6th Miranda, their youngest daughter, was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma. She is now undergoing treatment and they are faced with the task of controlling her pain with morphine and explaining to her about her hair loss as best they can to a three year old.
Please go to Miranda's site to read her story and sign the guestbook. Most of all please PRAY for this family as they are facing this scary time.






16 comments:
Praying for all of them, may God strengthen them all through this most difficult time.
Thanks for posting the request. I'll be praying!
Just said a prayer for them.
Prayers said !
Where is their site? I will keep them in my prayers!
oh I do pray for this sweet family.
I will absolutely pray for them!
Kim
We will be praying for their family!
Poor little sweetie. I will be praying for them all.
Oh Lala, I'm so sorry to hear that...I cannot even imagine going thru such pain.
I'm praying.
I'm going over to visit.
Absolutely, huge prayers for them and for this little girl.
I will send my prayers Miranda's way.
Miranda & her family have been added to our prayer list! BIG HUGS & PRAYERS go out to them!
Kobi & I will pray for them every night...
Oh my word. A mommy's worst nightmare.
So sorry to all.
Beautiful girls! I'm praying.
Post a Comment