I got a handmade Moon Festival card from my friend Michelle and a wonderfully cute reminder from Connie about breast cancer awareness month. Thanks girls!!

Huge thanks to all of my wonderful friends for your sweet words and prayers about our day today. Annslee's speech eval was fine...she is obviously very behind and I know she will finally be getting the help she deserves. They did a receptive test on her and finally quit testing when she was doing "4 year old" questions. Hopefully, this will put to rest the "first year of hearing Mandarin" stuff since she clearly understands everything in ENGLISH : )
Gotta run to my doctor's appointment so I will keep you posted on that. Oh, and the cookies....I looked at the instructions again and realized I am not a baker so I will be enlisting help with this : ) Tracy...got plans later???

I know the poem is hard to read in the pic...here it is..too cute and funny not to share!
In honor of breast cancer awareness, Mama Duck says:
"Attend to your mams,
Get your exams.
Keep an eye on those jugs,
So you'll have many years of hugs.
Take care of your girls,
I consider my friends precious pearls"
Huge thanks to all of my wonderful friends for your sweet words and prayers about our day today. Annslee's speech eval was fine...she is obviously very behind and I know she will finally be getting the help she deserves. They did a receptive test on her and finally quit testing when she was doing "4 year old" questions. Hopefully, this will put to rest the "first year of hearing Mandarin" stuff since she clearly understands everything in ENGLISH : )
Gotta run to my doctor's appointment so I will keep you posted on that. Oh, and the cookies....I looked at the instructions again and realized I am not a baker so I will be enlisting help with this : ) Tracy...got plans later???






10 comments:
O.k. gotta share what you do for cookies--it's my turn for playgroup Friday and I wanted to do something Moon Festival related especially a cookie if possible--please share what you do:) Thinking of you at the doctor...
good luck at the DR, sending up special prayers. and yes, please share the recipe for the cookies.
We did a quick Moon Festival celebration this year. We were so busy this weekend, but we did celebrate with some Moon Pies.
I didn't know that we should send cards for the Moon Festival or I would have been all over it!
Love the breast cancer duck.
So glad to hear the testing went well with Annslee and she can get the help she needs - I can tell she has a lot to say as soon as she can!
I am definitely thinking of you with your drs appt and hope it went well. As you know, I know a bit about having the scary family history and how easily your mind can "go there" when something is wrong. I will sure be hoping you have simple, non-scary answers.
So thankful to God her evaluation went well! Praise the Lord! I prayed that God would send the right person to work with her and get her caught up where she needs to be.
How sweet! I just got my duckie too, gotta post that tomorrow! Connie is such an incredible person, she's been making the rounds with that one!
I'm glad your shoulder is going to be ok. Ryan had the problem sort of like you are describing. The doctor gave him some exercises and as long as he does them he doesn't have any trouble with his shoulder. I hope it is the same with you.
You and Annslee can come over anytime and we'll bake cookies. I love to bake! :)
I got that little poema nd duck too....I thought it was adorable!
All of the things in the pics are just great! I'm jealous of the Moon Festival Calendar, so pretty.
Post a Comment