Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I see the Moon & the Moon sees ME


Sure it is a nice full moon but sitting here Mama, it is only a little dot in the sky : )



I told her to point to the moon for me and she thought it was really funny to try and reach up and touch it. Now don't get confused..there is only one moon in our sky..the lower big dot is a streetlight LOL



Cats don't really listen and Charlie did not listen when she was telling him to look at the moon. He was even so obstinate ~ he looked the other way!




* The doctor thinks it is my Rotator Cuff but we shall see. They did Xrays and I will do the physical therapy to see if that is what it is. I hope he is right and PT will alleviate it.

21 comments:

Deb said...

Such cute photos of Annslee checking out the moon. It was so overcast here tonight...no moon to be seen and no lotus bean mooncakes to be eaten :).....guess there is always next year for the mooncakes! :)

On another note....are you feeling ok?

Patricia said...

WHat a great night for the moon! Here in NYC too!! LOVE these pics of Annslee & the moon! You must get the book, "Kitten's First Full Moon" if you don't have it already!

Glad things went well at the eval...now, how about you? YOu OK?
Prayers continue!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

what fun things to do ... i am afraid if i took my team outside to view the moon i might not get them back in the house ... hee hee ...

mommy24treasures said...

I thought about you several times today, I am relieved it is your rotator cuff and pray the physical therapy helps! Love your pics today and I am also glad speech therapy will be starting now. Momma Bear didn't even have to come today :)
God is good.
Love
Connie

Rydley said...

Good luck with everything you're dealing with...glad you had a good day today.

Christy said...

I just found your blog and I love it. I really enjoy all the great pics. I am curious how her speech eval went? I am a school psych and test preschoolers entering the school system (turning 3) and I would never disqual a kid based on hearing a different language for 1 year. If the language delay is significant enough to qualify, we would never second guess that and not qualify a kid becuase of the first year of life. I hope all went well!!

Christy :)
www.tomiawithlove.blogspot.com

The Byrd's Nest said...

Praying for PT and NO SURGERY! I love the cat looking the other way....so typical!

Michelle said...

Hey you
Love the pics--now come on Charlie needs to listen to Annslee:) So Cute! Anxious to hear how PT goes--I'm stubborn--I feel silly because I used to be a PT and Know what I should do but now to do it...Happy Moon Festival--that Kitten's First Moon sounds cute!

redmaryjanes said...

The moon has always been meaningful to me.
I hope that PT works!

Mommy Spice said...

We looked at the moon last night too and it was beautiful!! Love the picturs of Annslee pointing at the moon.

Lisa L said...

I am so glad that it's not something more serious. (big sigh of relief here)

Annslee is adorable as usual. We *really* have to get her together with my little ones. They would have a blast.

Yeah So said...

Happy Moon Festival! I had some moon cake today and thought about all the moms who have adopted from china. Good health wishes were made for all.

(glad your shoulder wasn't something more...well, worse than your rotator cuff which sucks but ...well, you know what I mean)

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Might have to 'steal' your Moon picture - it was very cloudy here last night, so no moon gazing for us.

Annslee looks so cute in her orange night gown! And what a 'big girl' wearing a night gown (I still have Josie baby-fied in PJs - ha! She doesn't know there's a 'dress' option for bedtime LOL!).

Cats! They never listen! Josie is still trying to understand why she has to be a 'good listener' but The Kitty doesn't!

Tracy said...

Love the photo with Annslee and the cat. Hannah gets frustrated when our cats don't listen to her! :)

Polar Bear said...

The street light is so funny. I thought it was a reflection of the moon. Silly me.

Annslee is so cute! I hope you don't get tired of hearing that!

Steffie B. said...

Hope the PT helps...keep us posted. Love the moon pics....you already know where the moon rates at MY house with Miss Fia! ;)

Sue said...

Love the moon pics! Glad to hear the eval went well and that hopefully soon she will have someone working with her to get her on track. Hope the PT does the trick. My mom, who is not a MLB pitcher or anything, had to have surgery for that!!! So...don't go ther, 'k?!

Sherry said...

bqeakIm glad you clearified. I thought you had like 6 moons in 1 picture. LOL!

Hope that rotator cuff gets better real soon... Come On PT! Woo Hoo!

Sherry said...

Whoops... I messed up that last post a little:) It reads:

Im glad you clarified etc, etc, etc...

Hehehe. Blonde Moment:)

asiangard said...

Awww! That is so cute!!

Nikki said...

Sweet, sweet pictures of Anslee and the two moons (I mean, the moon and the street light)...
Lily loves the moon too!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

 
Site Meter