Here is Annslee last year on Daddy's birthday (9/28/06)

And here she is this year...she doesn' t look like a baby anymore : (
In the bottom two pics she is letting me know how old Daddy is 3-7

She loved blowing out the candles over and over. Seriously, check out those lips! The cake was actually tiramisu..yummm. The banner on the window is from her party last year : )
I think we lit them one too many times..this is Daddy checking out her singed hair!! Luckily, no permanent damage (notice she is still interested in blowing out the candles...)

Later she watched 'Dragon Tales' and read 'Goodnight Moon' with her cool shades. The episode she was watching had Max using some 3-D glasses and she wanted some (this was the closest I had..)
When Daddy gets home from work we will give gifts, have dinner and Annslee has already decided she in charge of blowing out the candles...






32 comments:
precious
Nice! Now, Daddy hurry home!
Great slide show...Have a great weekend celebrating, can't wait to see the pics:)
Tracy
Happy Birthday Mark......
happy birthday daddy Mark!!
I love seeing the pictures of Annslee. You can just see how much personality and character she has! Adorable.
Oh man, that was SO sweet! Happy Birthday to the Dad!!
That is the sweetest video!!
Aww.. so cute!! Happy Birthday Mark--I wish I had known, I would have sent a card. I need to add it to my calendar:)
Have fun blowing out the candles!!
What fun to watch her in the video and how she has grown! I love little Daddy's girls!
how sweet! Have fun celebrating.
Happy bday Annslee's Daddy!!
What a sweet birthday. Happy Birthday!
I just tagged you for a Nice Matters Award! Love you!
Oh..Yea! Check out my blog!
What sweet pictures! There is something so special about that daddy/daughter relationship! Happy Birthday to Daddy!
Happy belated Birthday!
Love the slideshow!
What precious daddy & daughter pictures!
Fabulous slide show! I'm sure your husband will treasure it!
Beautiful!!
Happy Birthday Annslee's Daddy!
Can't wait to see the pics that follow!
I came back, I can't ever get enough Annslee pics. How sweet. I remember lighting the candles over and over for my oldest treasure when he was 2.
Glad she didn't hurt her hair. Don't you hate the smell of burnt hair?
What cute candle blowing lips! I'm glad there was no serious damage to the hair. She has gotten so big in just a year!
Happy Birthday !
Love the video...
thats an adorable video ... something so sweet bout daddy's and their little girls ... love the bday pictures ...
Ok, my favorites are when he is brushing her hair and she is brushing her dolls hair and when they are standing in the wind and her cheeks are all puffed up!
happy birthday to a darling daddy!
Love the updated photos! Looks like lots of fun celebrating...
Stef is the moderator of our agency group... :O) She was kind in letting me stay on and now I'm even a co-moderator. The whole of them really supported me when everything fell apart.
I cant believe how much she's grown since those 1st pics. Oh... & Happy Birthday Daddy. LOL!
it is me again ...sent you an email ... i have sick little one who needs to go to doctor tomorrow... so i need to reschedule the zoo ... i am bummed!
What a sweet slideshow of your daughter and her daddy!! I just found your website and was excited to learn your daughter is from Hubei. Our daughter is from Hubei also, and I haven't met very many other families with daughters from there. I'm looking forward to checking back and seeing more of your precious Annslee.
Looks like a great birthday!!
I can't believe how much she has grown! Happy birthday again Mark!!!
how cute! Sure does look like hey both had a great time!
Post a Comment