Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wow, thanks SB


We got an awesome package in the mail from our Secret Buddy. In it was two books about Vietnam! Unlike China adoption/culture books, ones on Vietnam are harder to come by. I have now read both of these and love them. Annslee will love them too and I can't wait to share them with Malia.

Annslee also got some princess jewelry in the package but didn't stand still long enough for a picture of that!!

Thanks again Secret Buddy!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great secret buddy--I will have to write down these titles:)

Somewhere In The Sun said...

That's great that you have books about both countries nowgubrt. I need to look for China books for Olivia. Do you have suggestions?

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Okay, I have no idea what the word nowgubrt is!! How in the heck did I write that?? I meant to just write "now".

 
Site Meter