
I thought she was going to spend all of her "free play" time on the trampoline but then she spotted the monkey bars! She got on the rails all by herself and was able to get across about three rails before falling. I was really impressed with her upper body strength. Of course she then wanted to swing her legs up and try dangling upside down....great ; )


During the session times she got to walk across bars like a bear, do a head stand and of course flips!!
I knew she would enjoy all the tumbling, climbing and jumping but I was totally thrilled at how well she did during circle time and taking turns with the other kids. I really loved watching her cheer for the other kids when they took their turn.We can't wait until our next time.






30 comments:
Oh...if I wasn't spending money for Lottie to go to weekday school I would definately have our little monkey in gymnastics too! Annslee is so brave, she will be awesome!
So glad she had so much fun! Love the pics... I was thinking it must be a blast for the teachers too :O)
Love it!
Yes Annslee, you 2006 baby, are definitely a Monkey!!!! And a CUTE Monkey, I might add.
Laura... too funny, Josie started a Tumbling/Gym class too! Also on Wednesday mornings! Ha! She loves it, which means I love it too!
Great!! She looks like she is having so much fun! Sophia started gymnastics a few weeks ago and loves it - which reminds me I need to post about it.....;-)
you always have the best pictures!!!
what a little gymnast!!
Oh how fun! Annslee is so precious and you can tell she is loving being at the gym. So glad it was a great experience for her. I bet she can't wait to go back.
SO adorable!!! Her class looks like SO much fun!!! I wish we had a My Gym closer to us instead of the pretentious gymnastic center which is our only option.
That does look like fun! Dang it sucks living in such a rural area!
We don't have anything close to this here!
That looked like a wonderful gym. Annslee is such a cutey! She always looks like she is 100% having a blast. Can't wait to see you guys!
That looks so much fun.
She sure looks like she had a blast!
She doesn't look like she has any fear what so ever! She is so tall!!
What a fun class--we love places like that! She is quite the gymnast!
sounds like the perfect class for your little blessing.
That's fantastic!
I'm taking Maya to an "activities expo" this afternoon to see what our options are for this year.
You can just see it on her face how much she enjoyed the class...you go, Annslee! I just love it!
Looks like she had a blast!
Awwww! Looks like she had a blast!! Cute cute pics.
(I did visit your friends blog. I am so saddened by her loss!)
Of course, I meant to say 2004 baby (not 2006)... duh! But still cute - regardless of the year!
WOW! She is really good at this!!
You can tell she just loves it too!
SO glad she had a great time!
What an adorable little gymnast! Fun photos!
Hey Lala,
Stop over at our blog...we gave you an award!
WOW.....Looks like she was
having such a wonderful
time!
Man would you look at that little Gymnast! I think she will be a good contender for the 2018 Olympics:)
We did the same thing today and Chloe's reaction was about the same!!! So fun!! It will be fun to watch Annslee and Chloe become little gymnasts!!!
Too cute! She always looks like she's having fun! :)
Looks like it was right up her alley. Glad she had fun.
Ooooh! Looks like Anslee had a total blast...I'm sure it was so fun to watch! What a cute little monkey she is.
wow. i wish we had something like that here for Hoss....would he ever get a workout! As usual, I adore seeing Annslee, and I am so glad that I am finding some time to actually hang out in blogger land and check in with you!
Sounds like gymnastics + Annslee = perfect match!!!!
Enjoy!
Post a Comment