
*I usually don't put this many in a collage so you may need to enlarge by clicking on it and yes these were taken the same day as gymnastics..she has more than one outfit LOL
Another thing they don't like to see is animals in the pictures so I guess this one would not have worked either. She loves to have Sasha sleep with her but I am not sure the dog feels the same!






26 comments:
OK...the look on Sasha's face is just PRICELESS!!!
VERY CUTE, as usual!
I LOVE THESE PICTURES, the one with the puppy is precious!!!
Hmm, has she seen mommy line her glasses up like this!?! Lol.... Too funny. Cute pics. I had heard that about animals in the pictures but our agency never said a word about it. We included pictures with the dog in all of our reports. She is one of the family after all.
You think the wine glasses are bad... check this out http://findingkobi.blogspot.com/2007/02/daddys-game-room.html I thought the pictures were cute but man Matt drinks a lot! LOL!
As always my future daughter-in-law looks so very cute! hehehe!
so freaking adorable
Poor Sasha looks like she's saying to herself, "can I move yet?"! SO cute.
Love the dog photo. What sweethearts they are together!
Oh, I just love the one sleeping with the dog! SO cute!
Wow, she really is a lush, huh, quadruple fisting it!
This summer M. brought her journal home from school and would write it in it each day. The best was when she drew two glasses--the caption:
"This is a wine glass. This is a shampan glass." LOL! I didn't send that journal back to school this year! Although, I guess its never too early to teach her the difference b/t red/white wine glasses.
Anyway, as always your sweetie is precious!
I never knew that they don't like animals in pictures. Whenever Joe is having a glass of wine, JiaLi announces in her very loud voice (learned from Edward) "Daddy, I like wine" For those reading and having questions, no, she does not drink it.
I just love all the pics you post. Love them.
Yes, the look on Sasha's face is priceless! Little girls just sleep ALL OVER THE PLACE! Lottie sleeps with me and you wouldn't believe how much of the bed she takes up!?
Does Aunt Stacie need to buy that child some toys so she doesn't have to play with plastic wine glasses ? :)
You have one patient pup! Looks like she is biding her time until it is safe to escape.
Annslee is working on colors and counting with those big cups! :) Cute!!
Yeah, what's up with animals? I would think that they would be seen as being wonderful for children, but our SW told us to leave pets out of our dossier pictures.
Oh yes, we had many pictures to "sort" through as well. We had an English Bulldog who was in a lot of our pics.
I really like the picture of her in her sleeping bag, guzzling back the wine. lol
She's so sweet sleeping with her puppy. My girls tend to love our dogs a bit more than they love the girls.
Love the dog picture! Our dog groans any time Linlee comes near. LOL!
LOVE the picture of sleeping with the pup - SO SWEET!!!!
Sasha is perfect. And I love the blankie spread out under the diaper! We do that a lot around here too.
Love her little leg over the pooch! Too cute!
cute pictures ...i heard the same about animals ...
Love that picture of the dog not looking that happy...lol
I have to laugh. I have a picture of Maya sitting topless at the dining room table, with a full wineglass (her father's) sitting what looks like directly in front of her, while she's busily lining up all her crackers in a straight line.
Love the pic with the dog :).
Too cute!
Awe... love the doggy picture. Nice header, too!
funny and tres cute.
Love her playing with your wine glasses and crashed on your bed with the pooch. Real life moments.
Post a Comment