Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 19, 2007

Guess who came to town??

Grand daddy made a special trip from North Carolina just for my birthday!!! We had a lot of fun drawing and making faces for Mama.


After some play time we headed to dinner and they brought me a cake!! I was a little excited about that.


Chocolate on your face is always fun!



I mean seriously, it is funny...and then I give everyone big chocolate kisses!




I could really get used to this birthday thing. I wasn't really good about using my 'inside voice' at the restaurant and grand daddy even pretended to shush me but I was more concerned about the chocolate on his head..see, I am not into facial hair so I only give him kisses where he has no hair



After all that we went to the mall and rode the carousel...I reminded him to hang on tight!



Of course I had to bungee jump before we left....I was practicing my Tin*ker Bell moves : ) This time the guy running it was making me go really high and I had my arms out like wings. Others around couldn't believe how brave I was. Mama took a video but blog*ger is being mean and won't let her upload it! Oh well, heading to the pumpkin patch tomorrow!!

13 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh my gosh! That cake picture of her laying back in daddy's lap is hysterical! Grand-daddo looks like a pretty cool guy riding that carousel:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE LADY... 1 day early:)

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Birthday dollface! She is so cute I just can't stand it. Hi there Grandpa!!

kitchu said...

That girl has SUCH a beautiful, bright smile! Glad her granddad made it for her bday!

JEff said...

That is one happy girl! I hope she survives the after-birthday-time. I cannot believe the girl bungee jumps in the mall. What a brave girl.

Mommy Spice said...

Grandpas are the best; next to chocolate!! Are you supposed to use an inside voice on your birthday? LOL!!

Michelle said...

As always plenty of fun here! I always love to drop by ... I end up leaving feeling a little happier. What a beautiful family you are!

jennifer said...

She is absolutely adorable! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!

Nikki said...

Have I told you lately that I love you, Annslee!?
Soooo cute.
I'm glad she had such a fabulous birthday celebration...


Also glad to hear she is getting her speech therapy - I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for her...keep us posted on the progress.

Rydley said...

Love her laughing about the chocolate. That totally reminds me of something Jia would do!

mommy24treasures said...

so precious, I love seeing Annslee so happy. Hope the pumpkin patch was fun, I have a feeling it was. ;)

Anonymous said...

How darling she looks with that chocolate on her face :)!

Anonymous said...

Annslee looked like she was having an absolute blast! What a darling birthday girl!

Yoli said...

Happy Birthday little one!!! You are just gorgeous.

 
Site Meter