Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Is it Christmas??

No...but it is a certain three year old's birthday!! This morning I put all her gifts from us in the living room and she came out to be greeted by us saying Happy Birthday to her. This was her face when she saw the gifts : )


Grand daddy kept saying "you are THREE now not TWO" and she thought it was so funny



She really enjoyed opening but loved us asking "whose birthday is it?" and she would say "Anns" over and over and point to each of us saying "not yours"


She ran to show her Ariel fishtank off ~ pointed out that Jafar is 'not nice' ~ let all her Aladdin characters play together and then really enjoyed her 'big' gift of a keyboard


I wish this pic had sound because she is really belting out a tune : )


The party is this afternoon and so of course there will be more to come....plus our pumpkin patch from yesterday : ) We are so blessed to celebrate with this sweet girl!!

30 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl, you make everyone's day brighter!

Chandra said...

Happy Birthday Annslee! Enjoy your wonderful family and have a fun day!

saucygoat said...

Happy birthday Annslee!!

Robin said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Annslee!

Deb said...

What a fun morning....with only more to come! Happy, happy birthday sweet Annslee!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

What a wonderful darling you have!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Annslee!!!! Love, Mer and Tim

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Princess Annslee! Party like a rock star!!! heehee

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love that face! I know I say that almost every time in my posts but I really do! Lottie says the same thing about every bad guy in the disney princess movies..."she not nice!" Happy Birthday little miss priss!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Happy Birthday Annslee! Looks like a fun morning!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Annslee! You are such a little doll!

Dannye said...

happy birthday sweet Annslee, who is THREE now and not TWO!!

Stacy said...

Happy, happy birthday Annslee!

I think you'll have to do some videotaping of the singing with the keyboard - no fair that we can't hear it!

Susan said...

Happy, happy birthday, Anns! What fun it is to be 3. I'm totally loving that keyboard. I'm sure she's going to compose some major masterpieces really soon. Looking forward to more birthday pictures!

Steffie B. said...

Totally cute.....Sophia is always in some sort of Princess dress or night gown as well! How funny!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Annslee--wish we could be there!! Can't wait to hear your tunes:) Can't wait to see party pictures too!! Hope you had a super day 3 year old!!!
Love your nightgown

zazeesmama said...

Happy Birthday, Annslee!

Patricia said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Annslee!!
Enjoy your special day!!

mommy24treasures said...

oh yes you are blessed! What a great morning. I love her face when she woke up! Such a darling.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Annslee!! You have had quite the birthday celebration this year. I am a little jealous of all of the fun!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Annslee! Looks like you have had a great few days!

Christy said...

Oh How Cute!!! THat is just adorable. Love the pics and give your little girl a big hug and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from some lady in California :)

Christy :)

Karianne said...

Happy Birthday!

She is princessed out!

Mom 2 six said...

Totally cute !

S. said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl! You make so many people happy with your beautiful smiling face!

kitchu said...

happy birthday Anslee!!

jennifer said...

Those pictures make me laugh out loud. She is too cute. I love how excited she gets.

Anonymous said...

Sure sounds like she knows how to be a birthday PRINCESS! Happy Birthday cuteness!

Shelly and Family said...

Happy Birthday Annslee! I said it before...and I'll say it again, you are truly one beautiful angel!

Sherry said...

If thats her smile on Birthday #3 I cant imagine Christmas! LOL!

 
Site Meter