Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Weekend Recap

a few days late. On Saturday we went to a make up class for gymnastics and it was great because Daddy got to come along! I don't have a picture of it (or video) but her new skill is being able to jump on the trampoline, land on her booty then bounce back up to her feet without falling. She does it over and over...I will have to get it on video. The other funny thing she does is when she jumps to the floor from any apparatus she throws her hands up in the air like she just "stuck the landing"

Here she is swinging on the flying trapeze


She threw balls, played with the punching bags, and really enjoyed indoor swinging!



On Sunday I helped host a baby shower and Miss Annslee went along..hey, she loves a party! Luckily there were a lot of other little ones there too. The girls found a bug crawling behind a door and that occupied them for a while. I don't remember what was going on in the bottom left pic but I think Lacey was chasing her and she was pretending to be scared...just another crazy Annslee expression




She insisted on being in the picture with us : )



She of course had to help Jana open up the gifts. She did like a blanket baby Tyler got and I had to insist she give it back to Tyler's Mama

When we got home from the baby shower our "napless" girl decided napping on Daddy was a great idea



*Ok Tracy...here are your requested pictures : )

12 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love that face! I just want to squeeze those little cheeks! I absolutely adore the Daddy/Annslee picture napping.

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, I love "napping on daddy" pictures!! Looks like a fun shower. S.G. has been to several baby showers and loves them.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Too Funny - Josie wore the same pants to Tumbling today! ha! Yes, we love Children's Place.

Get Video of the Trampoline!!!! Josie hasn't mastered the Booty Bounce yet, but she has the "Ta-Da" mastered - which cracks Daddy up; She Ta-Das after everything, everywhere (not just at the gym).

Cute Girls 'helping' their Mamas with the Baby Shower. Gotta start them young on the party circuit.

Chandra said...

Annslee cracks me up! I love how she just oozes personality.

Anonymous said...

Thank you:) Love the napping picture.


Tracy

Michelle said...

Love the face about the bug--too funny:)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

what a fun weekend ... still sad we missed our trip to the zoo ...we will go soon .. had a friend see your comment on my post and she knows you ... kristi rollins ... she said say hi ... will call soon after i do about a pound of new paper work for the adoption ...

Beckyb said...

I'd be worn out too after a weekend like that!!!!

Dannye said...

looks like Annslee always finds fun, no matter where she is...so very cool!!

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are great, but that last one of daddy and daughter is just soooo precious!

mommy24treasures said...

I love the last pic too, so sweet.

Michelle said...

So much fun with Miss Annslee! I love the daddy-daughter picture ... it's beautiful!

 
Site Meter