Tanya and I worked together for a long time and one of our constant talks was our dream of being stay at home moms. She has five boys so her task would be more difficult than mine but only her youngest isn't in school yet. We talked of getting our little ones together to play and how much fun daytime playdates would be with them. I got to quit work in February and she was thrilled for me. However, her longing was still there. Thanks to a promotion for her hubby she finally got to 'clock out' for the last time a couple of weeks ago. Today our dreamed about playdate finally happened. Annslee and Cameron had a blast running and playing and we got the joy of watching!

What cuties they are!!

Here Annslee is playing "Wonder NaNa" ... her version of being a Wonder Pet and "saving" Cameron as he is climbing on the boat...not sure he really wanted to be saved LOL

Of course they wanted to drive the car. Try getting them both to look....

Miss Thing had to play astronaut before we left

11 comments:
Ahhhh...two huggers! They are precious,so happy for your friend that she finally got to quit working! Although, I think this job is much harder than my job I retired from a year ago.....but yet much, much more fulfilling!
Glad you and Tanya finally got to do this. I too dream about being a stay at home mum and not having to go to work! I'll be having at least the first year off work after getting our baby - but that's still years away!
Looks like tons of fun!!! I'm so hoping to win the lotto so I can be a SAHSM (that's 'single' in there)! Guess I'd have to start actually PLAYING the lotto though!
They look so cute together:) We had to move our party to the 14th so we will be celebrating different weekends but hey one right after the other:)
Love it! Fast friends...the huggy pic made me smile!
Those two look like they are having a great time together! I bet the stay at home mommies were enjoying themselves as well. Isn't it fun to be Wilma and Betty?
Oh what fun. My best friend and I dreamed of raising our children together. We spent so many years trying, as she quickly had a boy and a girl. When we finally got home with Spicy Girl, we were there a year and then moved away. Did I mention we were also neighbors? Ugh! Enjoy your time with your friend making those dreams come true.
Thanks for entering the cyber baby shower at 5 Minutes for Mom. Even though you didn't win the custom tutu from Love, September, you can still purchase one for only $20!! Check out my shop at: http://loveseptember.etsy.com. Thanks so much!
Ah, proof that dreams do come true!
alwys love seeing Annslee give her sweet love hugs!
Glad you got to meet a freind you had long wanted to.
That's so great & the kids are way too cute! As for Francesca's Minnie Mouse costume...she does wear the ears (we got them back on our Nov 2006 visit), but we wanted to purchase the Minnie Mouse shoes while at Disney this year, but she wants to wear her Crocs with them lol. (I'll have to post a photo of her dress. We had it made for her & the woman who made it had Francesca's name embroidered on the front of it...it is truly a beauty and I only paid $25 for it!)
BTW...we are so jealous about your upcoming trip lol! Wish we were going back...again so soon! I just know you'll have a blast!
Post a Comment