Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 05, 2007

First Birthday wishes and gift arrive

Well, we are 16 days from Miss Annslee's birthday and today's mail marked the beginning of the celebration! I got the mail while she was napping but Daddy wisely suggested leaving her goodies in the mailbox for her to find. I did some video but here are a couple of snapshots : )

First opened was a card from Lauren. She loved the Hello Kitty stickers and of course the dog card...thanks guys!! I told her it was from Lauren so she is holding up her L



Next she opened her much awaited movie from GiGi. I was videoing that so here she is showing off her treasures. This face cracks me up!



Yes, she is still in her Ariel nightgown...some days there is no need to get dressed LOL

20 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

What a cutie! Birthdays are so fun when your children are little.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at that face. It says it all. :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

She cracks me up every time! I just LOVE that face!

Stacie said...

Your welcome, I looked for backyardigans but Lauren was melting down so we had to hurry out of the american greetings store :)

Steffie B. said...

Sophia stays in her mermaid night gown all the time. Who wants to change? ;)

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Love the "L". She's so smart! I wish I could stay in my pj's too!!!

By the way, you have the most incredibly extensive list of other people's blogs on your site! I'm enjoying checking them out.

insanemommy said...

I'm in love with her.

Karianne said...

Oh I love pajama days! I have them as often as possible!

Susan said...

Hmmm... I wonder if she's happy. OMG, that kid has the most expressive face! She's such a trip.

Jennifer said...

Happy early birthday, Annslee! I remember the good 'ole days when birthdays were almost as exciting as Christmas. How come when we're older we try to pretend they don't exist? Hmmmm....

mommy24treasures said...

oh nothing better than presents in the mail!!!
We have lazy pj days too.

Yoli said...

What an adorable and beautiful baby! I love her sheer happiness over her video!

Sherry said...

BOY... If she's this excited now wait until its officially her B-Day. LOL! She's so cute!!

Mom 2 six said...

Love that face !!

kitchu said...

How sweet! And you are so right, somedays it's just better to stay in our jammies!

Mommy Spice said...

In our household we consider the couple of weeks before the birthday, as our pre-birthday. My husband's birthday is on the 24th. He reminded S.G. and I yesterday that it was his pre-birthday. I'm afraid he learned that from me.

We just bought some Ariel pajamas. They're for colder weather, so we don't get to wear them yet.

Michelle said...

Looking forward to watching her this month as she approaches 3 and then finally her party:) Can't wait to see pictures:) Love the "L" --so sweet!

Beckyb said...

Stretch out that birthday as LONG as you can!!! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that is a happy face!

LedaP said...

she's just precious.

 
Site Meter