
She laughed during her entire ride and then really laughed as she fed the baby camel...the tongue tickled her hand....
The zebra was her pick on the carousel and of course I had to make sure her baby was strapped in too
They just finished the red panda exhibit and it was a hit! They were awake today and running around. The zookeeper kept saying the quieter everyone was the more they would come out...well, I am surprised they kept playing with Annslee yelling HI to them over and over LOL

The petting area was very busy but still a lot of fun...in the bottom two photos you will notice she thought the animals were stinky!! They were....

She loves playing in the nests outside the bird area. Here she is telling me that the "baby bird" is hungry..

Seriously Mama Bird...didn't you hear me...I am hungry!! If this picture had volume you would hear her making a very loud bird sound...

I tried to avoid the sand pit...I really did but it was no use. She saw it, she begged, I caved and she had a blast!

This is the face I got when I announced "five more minutes"






28 comments:
All of her facial expressions are the cutest! The bird's nest is hysterical. Looks like fun!
Looks like a great trip to the zoo with Miss Annslee.
She is utterly and completely adorable.
I swear, I've never seen a 2 year old with so much personality!! Just wish I could meet this adorable character in real life! What a trip.
She is so darling I can hardly stand it! Does she even get grumpy or throw a fit? I tell you, I would scoop her up and kiss her if I saw her!
I love this kid! She is so animated! What a fun zoo you have there!
Annslee just loves that zoo! I think the first picture is completely precious. I would frame it!
This girl sure does have fun. Love the zoo pics...especially the hungry bird!!
Annslee is full of life ... always such a pleasure to see her sweet face!
What great photos! It looks like you have agreat zoo near by to visit. Which one is it?
She is precious as always!
So stinkin' cute--we would love to go to that zoo:) Love her facial expression about the smell--I would have to definitely agree with Annslee:)
Thought you would get a kick out of this... My husband asked if we could name our daughter Annslee lol
ANYWAY!!! ADORABLE PICS!!!!
love the hungry birid one! Did Annslee keep her bow in ALL day???
I am so glad she had sooo much fun.
ok are we talking about the same zoo ... i have never seen camel rides or a sand pit ??? looks like a blast!! i am ready to make our trip ... how about next monday weather permitting?
How Adorable! As always, Annslee is getting more attention than even the animals at the zoo! I just love that kid!!!!
looks like you all had loads of fun...but one question, how did you skip Tuesday and advance to Wednesday when today is Tuesday????
Magical you guys are!!! hehe
What a brave girl to ride the camel by herself! Such fun pictures of a fun little kiddo.
I think she and Sophia are related! lol
She is delicious!! I have one question. How in the heck did they get her in the saddle and did they strap her in?! She is fearless. I think she and my Abba would get along well.
I love the bird nest photos! How cute!
Great pics! She looks so at home on that camel!
She has the cutest expressions!! I know she is probably not posing for each pic but it looks like that because each pic is so cute!! She really is a sparkler!! Love that!
Christy :)
Oh my gosh... she will just try anything this kid! Without fear! Thats awesome! She'll love these pictures (riding a camel) when she gets older:)
Very very cute pictures. such an active child but so much fun I am sure.
Beverly
It looks like she had a great time! I love the nest pictures!
What a sweet blog! This is just adorable and so is she! I stumbled across your blog from another adoption blog, hope that's ok! We are in the process of adopting from Africa and our pastor and his wife just started the process from Vietnam. I love to see the sweet posts and pictures from families that are home!
Brandi
www.homehopeandfuture.blogspot.com
Miss Annslee is just downright ADORABLE!!! LOVE the pics of her on the camel!!
P.S. We have THE SAME outfit too!
She looks so full of personality! the camel ride must have been so fun!
Post a Comment