Guess who saw Santa today?? She has seen him the last two years too and SCREAMED both times. Today we were going to ride the train and she went over to the fence and was waving to him. Then she actually walked right up and gave him one of her famous hugs!!! She sat down by him and talked to him for a long time and mainly told him she wants a fish for Christmas ; ) They did take a couple of cute pics but I didn't get one b/c she wants to go back and I think we can get a better one. The sad thing is they won't let you just snap pics even if you promise to buy a package...the candids I could have gotten of them would have been precious!

Here she is celebrating her chat with Santa : )

So, notice anything new?? We went to have her hair "trimmed" and apparently the girl wasn't listening at all!! I look up and about 2 1/2 inches are on the floor! I was not happy (Daddy wasn't either) and the worst part is the bangs. Why in the heck are they sooooo short?? Anyway, it will grow out but NOT in time for Dis*ney, Christmas, etc.... The good news is she is still so stinking cute I can hardly stand it!!
Tomorrow is our Family Day Anniversary (2 years since we first held her ) so check back for that : )
25 comments:
You know, no matter what hair these girls have, they are still so stinkin' cute:) She is adorable--I had a feeling she would be more open to Santa, she just has that personality. JiaLi, I don't think so but we'll see...
I think the haircut is adorable. She looks cute & sassy, which fits her bubbly personality. Can't wait to see the Santa pictures. (I think I'll take Linlee this year, but I'm fully expecting a picture of her howling the roof off!)
She is adorable with her new hair!!!!
(but i would be mad, too)
I have found the best way to not get "mess ups" with hair is to see the same person every time. I plann on bringing my duaghter to my hairstylist :)
The haircut is really cute. It really shows off her pretty face!
As I was reading the post I was wondering if I had somehow missed a haircut post before I got to that part! Of course she is so stinnking cute it doesn't matter!cutie pie long short or bald.
I am glad she loved Santa. I would love to see her hugging him!
We saw Santa today at our local grocery store and Caitlyn would have nothing to do with him! I was surprised. She said: no like Santa no like chismas chismas get me.
So I groecery shopped with her clinging to my neck the entire time. She will then br brave and shout out around my shoulder Can't get me chismas!
I still think that Annslee is adorable!!! I'm glad she tolerated Santa this year-that is pretty much how Sienna felt!
What a big girl, lauren wants nothing to do with santa still :)
I think her hair is cute.....
I know you're not happy with it but I think the haircut is so cute!
We just had Jia's bangs trimmed and I kept saying "not straight across" but it didn't seem to register so now it looks like she has a bowl cut. It'll grow...sigh.
ok I love the haircut and I know it is shocking but that girl can get away being bald Im sure she is so stinking cute!
I am so very proud of Annslee....what a big girl!!
and even though you are upset about her short hair, she is still too cute for words....
I noticed the haircut as soon as I saw Annslee's photo...it's really CUTE!!! She's so cute, she can wear ANY hairstyle!! :)
Oh My!!!! I totally feel your shock. It does look adorable, but I think it takes a few days to get over the surprise!!! (Josie's hair has grown on me...although I think we'll let it grow in more!)
Enjoy your Family Day tomorrow!!!!
Oh my gosh, I saw that pic from behind and was SURE it could not be your sweet baby girl!!!! But it looks adorable - I seriously think she looks so much older now though! Sob.
You could shave her head and she'd still be so stink'in cute!! We have not seen Santa yet. We usually go with our playgroup. Can't wait.
Annslee's hair really does still look adorable. I would be very angry if they didn't listen to me though. She is going to my hair girl though, and she knows better than to pull anything. So glad she liked Santa. I feel pretty confident it will be a few years before Lucy likes him.
Oh, she IS a big girl - can't wait to see some pics of her with Santa.
I like her little haircut (Lily just got hers cut last nite)...and you are right - soooo stinkin' cute it really doesn't matter WHAT their hair does!
Happy family day tomorrow! Very exciting!
She lloks darling. I can't believe you couldn't take pictures. What could they have done?????
Don't you hate it when they don't cut it the way you want? You are right, though, she is so stinking cute, and she always has such cute expressions on her face, that no one would have even noticed.
Next time when you see Santa, maybe you could have someone on the outside snapping those candids. I wouldn't want to miss those shots either.
Her cut keeps her young looking though. It is cute even though you think it is too short. Beverly
Aww so sweet! I think her haircut looks adorable!
Sorry about the ahircut but i agree she is adorable anyway. I despise the policy about not taking your own snapshots because those mall photographers are terrible. I usually take my own anyway. I am such a rebel. I buy a small package and snap away!
Kim
Oh and happy family day!!!
I'm so sorry the haircut didn't turn out like you had hoped. But I think it's SUPER CUTE! :)
I think she looks precious! With Annslee's personality and facial expressions...she would be beautiful bald headed!
Post a Comment