Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Bowling

As promised...here are pictures from Amelia's birthday party on Saturday. It was at a bowling alley that has a special area just for the little ones. The kids all had such a great time showing off their skills on the lane.

Here is the whole gang!



Of course Annslee and Mia had to have a loving greeting when we all arrived!



Annslee really got into her bowling..she even got one strike!!



This is her famous "ta-dah" move..yeah, she did it after each ball : )



Cuties taking a break (Amelia, Mia and Annslee)



Like I said, she loved the bowling...but come on, nothing compares to ICE CREAM!!!



*thanks to Mia and Amelia's Mamas for letting me 'borrow' some of their pics!

11 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

you got some great shots of Annslee at the party. I love her enthusiasum.:) She is such a little hoot. I love the sweet love squeezes she always gives to her friends. Her hugs look like the best kind.

Michelle said...

Annslee looks thrilled with her party. She just looks like the happiest little girl ...what a little blessing she is!

jennifer said...

I just wish I could bottle her up. Her expressions are priceless. Love the tada!! All those China babies are just adorable together. Looks like they had a blast.

Michelle said...

What a great bowling alley:) Love her ta-dah!! Just want to give her a hug!!

JEff said...

WHEN are you going to bring Annslee to Mia's house so that we can meet her?

Juliette said...

The ta da and the icecream face! Priceless. Such a pleasure to look at your girl's pics.

saucygoat said...

Annslee can even make bowling look fun! Ice cream has some kind of magic. Chloe chooses restaurants based on their ice cream. ;p

Unknown said...

That ta-dah pose is the best! Too cute!

kitchu said...

What fun!! Love all the pics, the 2 of them saying hi with a kiss is adorable!

redmaryjanes said...

Her personality is just gigantic. I love coming by to take a peek at her little life. I love how expressive she is!

KK and WS said...

Wow...Annslee looks so CUTE in the ice-cream shots..I love looking at the photos..

 
Site Meter