Yeah, our daughter is a STAR!!! Click on these to enlarge them b/c they are kind of hard to see.
We went to Amelia's birthday party today at the bowling alley and had a great time!! I am working on getting my pictures together but in the meantime check out her blog for some great pictures : )
I loved the pictures! It really looks like she was with Brooks and Dunn! It was a picture right?...or is your daughter famous! We would like to have an autograph from Annslee! She sure knows where all the fun spots are! Liana loved the blue cupcake icing in the blog header picture. Can't wait to see you guys in Atlanta!
16 comments:
Too fun! Annslee looks likes she has a great time whatever she does!
Too cute...That guitar is quite overwhelming ;0)
I love it!!
That is very cute!
Those are so great!!!!
Christy :)
oh, that is SO much fun!!! your site is lovely & your photos are terrific!
Too cute!
Hehe, those are too cute, just like Annslee! :)
I'm gonna need to know how you got Annslee in the nascar picture. My husband would be thrilled to see his kids "at" a nascar event. :)
How fun!! Too cute!
Lisa & Sophia
http://our-journey-for-sophia.blogspot.com/
She's really cute!
I love it! Those are great photos!
Okay, I am totally a B&D fan! So that picture rocks! :o)
So cute!
I loved the pictures! It really looks like she was with Brooks and Dunn! It was a picture right?...or is your daughter famous! We would like to have an autograph from Annslee! She sure knows where all the fun spots are! Liana loved the blue cupcake icing in the blog header picture. Can't wait to see you guys in Atlanta!
Too cute! She is definitely a star:) love her in the pictures and can't wait to see more:)
Post a Comment