A glimpse of what I am most thankful for
She loved the dogs and kept trying to get them to chase her then stopping for some kisses


Here is my friend Jana!
Jana's hubby and daughter kept Annslee entertained..oh, and gave her some Oreos : )

Apparently that turkey thing is true!

Thanksgiving is a special holiday for us because it was the first holdiday we spent with our daughter two years ago (we got home around 9pm the night before) We all have so much to be thankful for and I wish all of you a wonderful holiday. Oh, and I got my Give Thanks t-shirt from St. Jude's...go shop, they have some great stuff for a great cause!






32 comments:
youre on your way???
Love the family photo. I can't wait to see pictures from D. World-have a safe trip down!
Tracy
Have fun in Florida where it's warm. We're headed east tomorrow (Fri) for Trey's playoff game in Jamestown, TN. UGH - it's going to be cold. It was great to see the photo of you and Jana. Has she gotten "online" yet?? If not, she really needs to!
Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!! Say hi to Mickey, Cindy & Snow from EFP!!
Isn't it the best thing ever? Kids, friends, family and Disney!! Wee Hoo (according to EFP)
Happy Thanksgiving...
Missy
Mom to EFP & Waiting for EBB
have fun!!!!!!!
can't wait to see pics!
Have a great time!!
Glad you got to enjoy Thanksgiving with friends. Darling pictures of Annslee with the dog.
Have loads of fun in Disney World! Can't wait to see photos!!!
Happy Thanksgiving, and have a wonderful trip!
I love all the picture and I think it is so precious how much Annslee and Mia love each other! You guys have a safe and fun trip! Give Cinderella a big hug from Lottie!
Happy "Post-Thanksgiving" & have a wonderful time in Disney!
Annslee's last picture (her sleeping) is just precious:)
ooooh look at that stunning Christmas tree! Wow! I'm not all that sure what Thanksgiving is about (giving thanks and eating turkey is about all this girl from Down Under knows), but I hope yours is great! Beautiful photos, as usual!
Wow....you really dressed her up like a princess!
Have a great trip! I know you'll have lots of precious pics to post and I'll look forward to seeing them!
She's adorable as always! Looks like she had a blast. Have a good time in Fla.
Glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving with friends...enjoy Disney and can't wait to hear all about it.
Annslee is gonna LOVE it!
Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Annslee is growing up so fast. I can't believe that we have had our babies home for 2 years. Addison's Gotcha day is fast approaching. Happy Holidays!
What a fun day with friends. Love that!! Have fun in Florida!
Christy :)
These pictures are very cute, but I am waiting for D. World pics.....where are they? Hope you are having a good time.
Tracy
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Can't wait to see some photos from Disney! I am so jealous! We want to go back again so bad! I hope too that the advise that I passed along to you (about where to eat) worked out well....(please let me know)
Beautiful photos!
Belated Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you are having a good time on your trip to Florida!! Can't wait to see pictures!
Darling pictures.....and OMW that Christmas tree is GORGEOUS!
Wonderful pictures! Hope you had an awesome time in Florida!
I'm so sorry I missed you guys!!
Oh, the last picture of her sleeping is precious!! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.
Looks like the blog fairy is hard at work again on your blog! Just beautiful!
Awwwwwww I adore the pic when she is sleeping wow
Beautiful pictures - love the family pic! We miss you here in Blogger Land. Hope your enjoying your trip!
Have fun at Disney and say hi to Tink!
Aw. I love your new blog header!
I love the pictures, and your header is fantastic! Annslee is so fearless! Dogs make Liana "nervous."
Oh yes....love the new header! ;0
Post a Comment