Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Princess Annslee is back in her castle



We had a wonderful trip and you know I have a ton of pictures to share! All I can say about a 3 year old and Dis*ney is WOW!! We thought she might be too young for this trip but I now think it is the perfect age for a first time to the happiest place on earth. She soon realized that wearing a Princess dress (or her Tink) got her a ton of attention and she loved it. She twirled a thousand times : )

Oh, and Miss Connie...I see you played with my blog while I was away! I love it!!!!

27 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh my what a beautiful picture. I've got tears in my eyes looking at it! You can see the wonder and awe in her eyes. What a precious moment!

~Lynn

redmaryjanes said...

That picture is priceless! The blog looks great for the holidays and I'm glad you had a wonderful trip.

KrisJ said...

So sweet! Im so excited you guys are back Ive been checking in anticipating fun pictures!

Robin said...

Welcome back. Sounds like you had a magical time.

Stepping on Legos said...

Oh wow, I bet it was all so incredibly magical for her!!!! I LOVE that picture!

Patricia said...

SWEET Princess Annslee! Welcome Back! What a beautiful pic this is! So glad to hear you had a great time & I can't wait to see more photos! (neither can Kiara!)

Stacy said...

I think that may officially be the most adorable picture ever. So glad the trip was such a dream for her - can't wait to hear more!

KelleyO said...

Love it!!! What a beautiful picture!

K said...

What a fabulous picture! Disney World is the best!

Dannye said...

I am so glad you had such a magical time...Annslee looks so happy in this picture and the one you emailed me...

Anonymous said...

What a magical photo! Glad you had a great time - we enjoyed our D-trip this year, too!

Anonymous said...

Great picture, I can't wait to see more:)


Tracy

Rydley said...

That photo is spectacular! You can just see the adoration in her eyes!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Hmmmm...won't be able to show Lottie this picture! Cinderella is her most favorite princess of all!

Lynn is right you can see the wonder and awe in Annslee's face! Just precious! So thankful you are all home!

Michelle said...

What a great picture! I love how enchanted Annslee is in this picture.

Beckyb said...

Love the pic and the new blog look as well. I am sure you did have a magical time!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Yea! You're back! I knew you guys would have a great trip... can't wait to see and hear all the details.

LOVE this picture of your princess and the 'other' princess!

And I like the new blog look! What a woman Connie is!

Nikki said...

Glad you're back!
Can't wait to see more pictures of your pretty little princess...glad it was even better than you'd hoped!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! How precious!! What a great shot. I just love Disney and can't wait to take a similar trip one day.

Steffie B. said...

OMW....she looks just mesmerized! I love it!

Jennifer Colon said...

Awe! I love that photo! Bless your heart Anslee. I hope you had a magical time;)

jennifer said...

LOVE the picture! Can't wait to see them all. I'll bet she ate all that attention up!

missy said...

Oh am I jealous! Annslee is as beautiful a princess as was Cinderella! I cannot wait to see your other photos!
Missy

Our Family of 5 said...

OH MY GOODNESS! What a fantasti picture!

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Oh those pics are amazing - Molly just asked if Annslee is her sister!!!!!! we just love those pics and can't wait to be there ourselves. xxxxx

Sherry said...

Welcome Back! That has got to be one of the best pictures of Annslee:)

Colleen said...

OH MY GOD!!!! The pictures are fantastic! Love every single one of them. I cannot believe the trip has come and gone already. I can't wait for May when we go. I know Hannah is way too young but that is the only place I want to be for my 40th.

Did she find Abu in Moracco? The pic looks like it was in Moracco.

 
Site Meter