Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 16, 2007

Where is Annslee??

Did you find her?? Now you may ask, how did we aquire all of these huge characters?? Well, Annslee's new speech therapist knew she loved Eeyore and she was cleaning out some stuff at her house that belonged to her daughter (who is now 22) and came across this huge Eeyore, along with all the others. She loaded them in her car to take to Good*will but kept Eeyore out for Annslee. We headed to her car after the session and Mrs Deborah opened the trunk to get out her "gift" Of course she spotted all the others and cheered so loudly we ended up taking them all!



Taking off Eeyore's tail always makes her laugh!


Dannye, of course your Eeyore is now the "baby" to this one : )

14 comments:

saucygoat said...

Wow. Her speech therapist is so nice - what a wonderful gift. We are huge pooh fans here!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

I am so uncool I had no idea Eeyors tail came off. lol My husband almost berated me!!!! WHAT KIND IF MOMMY WILL I BE?????


We thoguht of Annslee tonight as we made our Rudolph and Clarice at Build a YOU Know What :)

KrisJ said...

so cute! I love seeing her expressions!

Steffie B. said...

OMW....that is so funny! have a great weekend!

The Byrd's Nest said...

It's the little things in life that make you so happy when you are young! She is adorable as always!

kitchu said...

She looks so cute surrounded by all at Pooh Corner!

jennifer said...

That is so cute. Love the pic of her holding the tail!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh my gosh how cute!! I have one of Ben like that with a bunch of Jill's dolls. He looked like Yoda and you could hardly pick him out. Anslee looks right at home among her "friends"!

Anonymous said...

That is one happy girl and her stuffed animals!

insanemommy said...

I love coming here. It's such a safe spot. Annslee is so beautiful.

mommy24treasures said...

this is such a perfect fift for Annslee! I know she will jhave a ball with them.

3 Peanuts said...

So cute! Lucky you?

Sarah & Seth said...

Sienna about died when she saw Pooh on the computer-he is her absolute fave and we cannot go anywhere without her Pooh lovey! She also tried to say Annslee, but it needs some work! We have giant Tigger and she just 'discovered' him today. I'm not sure what we would do without My Friend's Tigger and Pooh in the am!!

Dannye said...

she is so cute amongst all those characters....that is one amazing sized eeyore...

 
Site Meter