Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Family Day Part II

Today we continued our family day celebration at the pool!





Daddy wasn't home last night so of course we had to let her special day last : ) She opened a bracelet we bought her in China. She wore it for a few minutes...the last picture is her saying "off" (Colleen, how do you keep Linlee's on??)



Sitting on Daddy's shoulders while seeing yourself in the mirror is always funny



We went out for dinner and she ate like a champ. I had to go through every dish getting all the baby corn..sorry to anyone else who may have wanted some


As usual we had a great time remembering our first day together and thanking God for all the wonderful days since!


Family Day 2007

Family Day 2006

Family Day 2005

13 comments:

KK and WS said...

She has the potential to be the next supermodel. Wow..look at her pose..so stunning!

Sue said...

Congrats!!!! It looks like you had a super day with your sweet LoveBug!!!! Amazing how time goes by so quickly....and how little she was 2 years ago! What a beautiful "big girl" she is now!!!

christina said...

Happy Family Day! I love the progression of family day photos. I am curious, did Annslee eat all the food in the plate? I am trying to figure out how much a 3 yo is supposed to be eating. My kiddo seems to be an endless pit most times but then she can be so darn picky too at least she's healthy. I like the haircut, it's very chic and hip.

mommy24treasures said...

these pictures bring tears to my eyes. Its so wonderful to see you all so happy together and enjoying one another so much. That is what family is all about.

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

Love these pictures. You make me smile so much!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Happy Family Day! That has to bethe only picture I have seen her crying...LOL

So thankful to our Heavenly Father that baby Hannah and her mom are going home! Praise God!

jennifer said...

What a great day!!

Mommy Spice said...

Happy Family Day. Looks like you guys had an awesome time!!

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture of Annslee waving in her swimsuit. What a little beauty. I know you don't like her hair, but she really does look very cute!

Linlee took her bracelet off yesterday after a month (or two?) of wearing it straight. I think it was so light weight that she didn't feel it on most of the time. Also, I have a bracelet that I never take off, so maybe she wanted to be like her mama. :)

Wonderful family day pictures! (Ours is coming up on Thanksgiving. Perfect timing.)

LaLa said...

Christina,
I don't have your email...yes she ate most of it and I had to go get more baby corn : ) I just give her food..she eats as much as she wants...like your little one..somedays it is a lot and somedays not much..

Mother of 2 Angels said...

So brilliantly done lovie - what a wonderful celebration - we are out to celebrate today xxxx

S. said...

oh wow I must be emotional because this post and the pics have totally made me cry. Your family is just beautiful.

And because I am lazy--LOL at the roller skating falling pics, and so cute about the sign for friends and not wanting to share mia!

RamblingMother said...

Happy Family Day. Looks like you all had fun.

Beverly

 
Site Meter