Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 06, 2007

The big question is

in the new photo on the header...what is she asking for?? Well, I can tell you...she is asking for Abu! Yep, that is what she asked Santa for and all she is currently talking about. I love that she is at an age where just Abu will make her happy : ) Ok, so easy enough request, right? Wrong...they last sold Abu in 1992 so now what?? I did what any good helper of Santa would do. I went to E*bay and paid $24 for a used Abu for Santa to bring her. The big guy better thank me for not forcing his Elves to find it : )

And just because I can't post without a pic....here is one for you! Seriously, look at that face...wouldn't you have searched high and low for Abu too?

16 comments:

Stacie said...

wow, i didnt know that about abu, at least mama santa found her one :)

Anonymous said...

oh, love the ears! we're still wearing them at our house, too!

Christy said...

Gotta get the girl an Abu. What you gonna do-- your a good mom-- ABu it is!!!

Glad you were able to find one.

Christy :)

Michelle said...

Isn't it crazy trying to get some of these gifts? My niece is requesting some 101 Dalmation things!! (from the original--ahhhh) That is awesome Santa found Abu!(I have a reader over my shoulder.)

Michelle said...

Had to come back to say her expression is just perfect for this time of the year:)

K said...

I am leaving for Disney on Saturday, so if you want me to grab anything Abu while I am there I will be more than happy to do so. You can email me at kross-keller@adelphia.net

Stepping on Legos said...

I feel your pain! Thank goodness for ebay, huh?

3 Peanuts said...

What is Abu? Glad you found one.

Kim

Juliette said...

She is so precious! Love that face,

Patricia said...

Beautiful! And you know, in this photo I'm getting a glimpse of how beautiful Annslee will look as a young lady!! There's something so grown up about her in this picture, in spite of the ears! ;)

mommy24treasures said...

awww I would go to the moom and back if I had to for that sweet face!

I went to ebay myself for some Chinese and Hispanic little people figures for the girls. Nana is getting them a doll house and I want them to have the right dolls... they could probably care less, but I HAVE to have Chinese and Guatemalan people in the thing!:)

Shelly and Family said...

I just love seeing all the photos of Annslee at Disney! Francesca and I so want to go back!

Francesca has been telling me that she wants Santa to bring her a flashlight...yes, a flashlight! and taht's alll! We are having breakfast with Santa this weekend...so I'll be posting soon on how that goes!

Don't you just love ebay! I got Francesca a Cinderella music box this year...that she wanted...(it was being sold at retail for $250 and no way was I spending that much on a 2 years old music box)...but I won it on ebay for $62.54 with shipping now that I'll spare for my daughter lol!

as I said before...Gotta love ebay!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Yes....I would search the end of the earth for that little face! That's what we do to make them smile!!!

We searched everywhere for Little Einstein toys for Emma Jane and then found them at Target AFTER we payed too much for them online!

Marla said...

Gotta love eBay! Good job Momma!!

KrisJ said...

I love the screeming photos, I have some with my kids too! And I agree with that adorable face I believe it is a rule you search high and low for what that girl wants!!

Nikki said...

YES! Till the ends of the earth...that sweetie deserves her Abu.

 
Site Meter