Before everyone arrived Daddy surprised us with some outdoor lighted snowflakes. You need to know how much Daddy dislikes "outdoor illumination" and how much Mama and Annslee love it! When we drive around Annslee will cheer at a house that is lit up and then say "off" as we go past the dark ones and if we see too many dark ones in a row...she does a "phtttt" tongue stick out at them LOL I guess Daddy's love for his girls outweighed his own feelings and Annslee was thrilled! One of the other things she now does is look out the window at them as say "oooh la la"
While outside we also hung up our special key for Santa...our fireplace is a "fake" one so it is covered by glass....

We ate, opened gifts and played. Annslee also had fun with cousin Shelby playing dress up

Here she is with Daddy as he is pretending she can't have any of the cookies before dinner....

As per our tradition she opened her PJs and an ornament. I am cracking up that she is in her new flapper dress for this.... Her ornament was bought at Dis*ney World and it is of all the princesses and the castle. She hung it and was apparently proud of the job she did.

I knew she would not go for real PJs so I saw this nightgown that will double as a dress up dress with Tink on it...oh, and it is purple of course..so she LOVED it. I am happy to report she even slept in it

She put out the milk and cookies for Santa and then it was off to bed! (it was almost midnight afterall)
Go HERE to see last year's post....she has grown so much
*Christmas morning to come with ABU!!








13 comments:
Beauitful! Annslee looks so happy!
Kim
Happy Christmas!! Looks like a GREAT time was had so far!!!
btw - can you tell me where you get the fabby bows your darling is always sporting? I think I may have to resort to my own glue gun - since all the bows I purchase fall out!!
Merry Merry - Happy Happy!!
Missy
Love the Tink nightgown! She is just beautiful.
Awe, merry Christmas! Annslee's nightgown is perfect for her. I love it!
That Santa key is an awesome idea. Where did you find it? (We have a gas fire place too and will need an alternative for Santa to enter the house.)
Colleen
oh her gown was perfect! Good job mommy!
Looks like a wonderful time.
I can see she was not buying the no cookie before dinner at all. :) She knows her daddy.
Awesome pictures! I love her flapper dress! LOL
Hey Laura! We got the little white tree at Walmart!!
How wonderful! I wish we lived near family! I miss it!
Love the pictures, can't wait to see A's reaction to Christmas morning! Cute idea to leave the key for Santa!
Tracy
Oh I LOVE that last picture!! So pretty! That Santa key is adorable too. I've never heard of that. It's a really good idea.
~Lynn
What a great idea to put a key out for Santa! Daddy sure loves his girls -- how sweet that he put lights out for you.
Awww...love that nightgown:) Merry Christmas to all of you!!!
Isn't it great to have that precious little girl? I remember when I had Sara and all the delightful years of memories since. AC is beautiful and I love your new jammies and the nighties.....
Post a Comment