Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Santa Baby!!

Don't hate us but our daughter slept until 9:15 on Christmas morning~ it may have been because she went to bed so late but either way, it was NICE! Daddy and I ate sausage balls and drank champagne (a family tradition he had..and I willingly join in on!)

I went up and got her (yeah, I put a kid lock on her door...) and because we had to set up for pics and video I told her to sit at the bottom of the stairs so I could see if Santa came. Well, he did and yes, he brought "Abu and Rella" The funny thing is that Christmas Story marathon is on in the background..ha ha


She noticed Abu immediately and LOVED him!! I really think she was not certain Santa would come through on this so she was thrilled. She sat down with him and was loving on him when she finally noticed the CASTLE....seriously, she didn't even see it before~ then she took Abu over to check it out

Yep, the Big Guy came through for her : )



I think it was close to an hour later when I asked her if she wanted to see what else was in her stocking. It was awesome because she was so consumed with the Castle she didn't really rush to open anything else~ she did agree to take a look in her stocking though and the York peppermint patties apparently were the favorite there : )


Daddy pretended he wanted a bite but she would not share. It is kind of a joke with us b/c she got them last year and at barely two years old ate it in two bites!! This year she went a little slower but still loved them




She got a ton of gifts and had a great time opening them....it took her until almost noon to finish because she loved playing with each...I am sure next year will go faster



Abu napped with her and is still getting these big hugs!!




25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santa Baby! Lily slept until almost 9:30 a.m. It was a little Christmas present to mama and daddy... It's just going to get better and better. Happy New Year!! Debbie, Roy and LIly

saucygoat said...

Merry Christmas, Annslee!!

Sheri said...

Oh I love Cinderella's castle! I got York Peppermint Patties in my stocking, too! Thanks for sharing your wonderful Christmas pics.

Patricia said...

Yay, Santa!! LOVE the photos of Annslee & Abu!!! What JOY on her face! So glad you had a very Merry!! (And how lucky you were to have that extra time in the am!)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

hello friend ... looks like Christmas was a blast ... Don't you just love that look of "I have wanted this my whole life." ... email me your address and I will mail your jewelry to ya from my party ... take care and thanks for all the encouragement ...

Tracy said...

You know, looking at these pictures of Annslee makes me wish I could get a big hug from her! She looks like a really good "hugger"!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Hmmm...I will have to check out that Cinderella castle, Lottie would love it!

She is so stinkin' cute!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Awwwww....look how much she loves Abu! It's precious!

~Lynn

Anonymous said...

isn't that castle AMAZING? that's what I picked up on the sly for birthday this year while in Disney. not sure who likes it best mommy or Chloe?

Looks like you had a great time!

(Chloe also slept in, I was tempted to go get her up I was so excited!)

mommy24treasures said...

oh precious precious. So glad you found Abu.
I just love that gown... it is SO Annslee!

RamblingMother said...

Love the fact she was dressed as a princess for the grand opening.

Beverly

Michelle said...

She just looks so happy!! Yay Santa! I do have a calendar for you--I will express it tomorrow--I am so sorry it's so late!

Marla said...

Well, tell her Jacey would've drug her out of bed long before 9:15 if she'd been here, LOL! Looks like she had a wonderful day and that castle rocks. I wouldn't mind having one of those! ;) So glad she loved her Abu, good job Santa!

jennifer said...

What a fun Christmas. She is just the cutest thing!

crazylady said...

what? ANOTHER costume? does she own clothes????? For all things holy! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Awe, Santa was good to that little princess! So sweet how she loves Abu!

Colleen

Steffie B. said...

OMW....those are adorable....does she have to change into a Disney dress before she comes down every morning? Sophia wants to put a dress on right away.....no staying and snuggling in her jammies!

Love Abu. Too cute!

Patty said...

I love your pictures! Annslee always looks like she is having a great time. She had a great Christmas.

Ange said...

What wonderful photos you took! Priceless. Santa did well.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Annslee loved Abu! That is so stinkin cute:) Worth any & all effort that Santa made to get him for her.......

M. said...

What adorable pictures! She's such a beautiful little girl!

Michelle
autadopt.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

What a joyful little girl your Miss Annslee is!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Ms. Cyndi from the pool. I look in on your guys every week or so to see updates. I can't believe how fast you are growing, Annslee. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I know you hope to move, but maybe I'll see you this summer

Lisa said...

Love the photos! Looks like she had a wonderful Christmas!

Sherry said...

Looks like she had an amazing Christmas! Your pictures turned out awesome & Abu looks like he found his way to a loving home:) LOL!

 
Site Meter