Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 28, 2007

Fun times with my BFF

On Dec 23 we all went to the football game together. It was cold but the girls had fun! In the last two pics she is asking for hot chocolate.....I think the tongue is the L in milk and the last one is ... Go Get It Mama!!

Hey...they had their hot chocolate and of course Annslee taught Mia that a straw makes a great magic wand : ) All we have to do is beat Indy and we are in the playoffs!


Christmas night they came over to join us for our annual tradition of eating Chinese food (hey, we are Christmas Story fans) and the girls enjoyed Annslee's new gifts and a cookie too
Then it was dress up time.... Mia got a Princess Aurora dress and Annslee had to wear it...Mia changed twice but I think Annslee thought was that this one was going home with Mia so I better wear it now...this is her reaction to seeing "Belle" come downstairs


They danced, spun and fell down a lot : ) The funniest thing was that if we called them by their names Annslee would turn around and give us her famous look then say "na Mia "Belle" or "Rella" and then do the same about herself. Yes, that made me call them Mia and Annslee a lot just so I could get corrected.

It was a great night with great friends



19 comments:

Polar Bear said...

That is one serious 'I need hot chocolate' look! So CUTE!!

The princesses are adorable!! What a fun Christmas!!

Have a Happy New Year!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Wow! Such great fun with good friends and at Christmas time! Annslee, you really can't ask for anything more than that!

Stacie said...

wow, they look great. glad everyone had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Love those dresses, looks like the girls had a blast. Amelia kept saying "oh how cute" everytime I showed her a new picture.


Tracy

mommy24treasures said...

what beautiful princesses.

Anonymous said...

They look like they are having a blast! Love, love the dresses. Happy New Year!

KrisJ said...

Those are some cute girls! I love that they get to grow up together and always be best buds! You guys are adorable.

The Byrd's Nest said...

So sweet that they love each other so much at such a young age!

Michelle said...

Such happy, beautiful princesses!!

Michelle said...

What a great way to celebrate:)

redmaryjanes said...

What fun! The girls look just darling together. I can't wait until I can buy Princess dresses!

Patricia said...

Adorable, beautiful, happy, fun...what more could any princess want! You captured the absolute BEST expressions on their faces!

So glad you all had a great time!

(Love the look of your blog, by the way!)

Colleen said...

Those are some really cute photos! Looks like a great time.

crazylady said...

Now you're just messing with me aren't you!? I was scrolling down, ready to faint, yes, yes, street clothes..... and then KABOOM. :0)

Anonymous said...

What darling little princesses! May their clocks never strike midnight!

Colleen

Steffie B. said...

She is a princess....there is NO DOUBT about it! ;)

Sherry said...

Awww... I love these pictures! Little girls are the best! That being said... I've got 1 healthy boy I'll trade ya! (Joking!)

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Molly is gonnah have to get in on this princess party ME TOO!!!

RamblingMother said...

swwet pics of the girls. love the one with the sippy cups.

Beverly

 
Site Meter