It is totally sweet but also concerning that Annslee will not leave my side ~ I just don't want her getting this. She follows me around the house saying "Mama, owww??" then she kisses my neck and forehead and asks "all better?" Yeah baby, we do kiss your boo boos and I wish your sweet kisses cured me : ) She gets a sad little look when I tell her that I still feel yucky. She has also slept with me the last three nights (Daddy wisely went to another room) Believe me, I have tried to keep her away from me but she will have none of it. She sits with me or goes to bed with me and rubs my arm or my back ~ I know she will probably get it too now but oh my gosh, it is amazing how much she loves her Mama~ right back at ya baby!
Daddy is going to the clinic tomorrow just in case and I am taking her to her pediatrician. Hopefully they will give her something. She did throw up twice last night and I was told this is an early indicator of strep in little ones : (
Now you know I feel cruddy because these are the only two pictures I have taken since Christmas. Yeah, Abu is living the life of luxury over here! Oh, and Crazylady notice no princess dress LOL

And Connie, thanks so much for the new look!!!






22 comments:
Oh no I hope you feel better!!!!!
Oh no....I pray all of you get better very soon! I usually get bronchitis at least twice a year. The girls and I had the crud a few weeks ago and our doctor is soooo nice. She gave Greg and I both antibiotics and one refill too!
I hope you feel better really soon! That is so sweet and loving of Annslee to take care of you. What a wonderful caring little girl you have! I hope she doesn't catch your bad throat.
Dang I hate a sick house. Hope that you all feel good soon and that the little princess doesnt get it! I cant imagine not seeing a joyful look on her face if she was sick.
Hope you feel better soon. Annslee is such a sweet girl. Hope she doesn't get sick too.
Oh boo, I'm so sorry you're sick. That totally stinks! (When I had mono, my throat hurt so bad I wouldn't swallow my own spit either!) It's so hard to be a happy mama when all you want to do is crawl into bed and sleep for a week. I hope you feel better very soon! (And I hope Annslee doesn't get it!)
Colleen
So sorry to hear you've been sick. I used to get strep throat all the time when I was younger. I feel your pain!! Please get well soon!
You poor thing! I had strep a few months ago and I'm not sure I have every felt worse. I hope Annslee and her Dad manage to avoid the plague and that you are feeling lots better pronto!
I hope you feel better soon! Those stories about A. taking care of you are just too cute, I hope she doesn't come down with your illness!
Tracy
I hope you all feel better soon! I think it is sweet that Annslee wants totake care of you -- she learned from the best!
Hugs!
oh I hope you feel better. I wish you had gone sooner:( I have had it 1 time when Ryan was young, and I too would just rather not ever have it again!
They say you aren't contageous 24 hours after antibiotics. The germs are probsbly still everywhere though, I would wash the bed linens and lysol everything. I am a big lysol freak, Danny and Ryan get mad because I follow them with the can if they aren't feeling well;)
I pray your darling little nurse doesn't get it.
OK... holiday season almost over (check)... back to blogging (check, check).
That totally sucks that you have got the illness! I'll send "well-thoughts" your way & maybe a case of Lysol, anti-bacterial wipes, codine... you get the gist.
Hope you feel better soon:)
I am so sorry you are sick. I will keep you all in my prayers that you will feel better fast. So precious that she is there taking care of you.
Happy New Year.
YUCK!!! Sorry you're sick. I hope you're feeling better today, and Annslee is too!
How sweet she wants to take care of you.
Feel Better.
Hey, hope you get better quick and the others don't get it! Jenise has been miserable the last few days--throw-up and sore throat! Love what Connie did:) Miss you guys---the kids have been asking to do fireworks...Wish we were there! Happy New Year!(almost)
By the way, love how Annslee is so concerned about you--doesn't it just melt your heart:)
Sounds like Annslee learned alot from Mommy on caring:) Hope you feel better soon and the baby doesn't get sick.
Take care
blog looks great - hope you get rid of the strep in the house - how awful!!!!
came by to say I am thinking of you and hope you felt lots better today. Hugs.
Oh, I am so sorry you have been sick. I know how it is...S.G. is always by my side when I'm sick. There's just no keeping your germs away. I do hope you're feeling better and the rest of your household feels good.
Happy New Year!!
Oh no! I'm so sorry you all are sick! I hope the "germies" as my kids call them, leave soon!
Hugs!
So sorry to hear you're sick!! Feel better soon!!!
Isn't it the sweetest, though, when our little ones try so hard to nurse us back to health!
Hope Annslee is ok!
Post a Comment