Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007

Annslee~ the year in pictures

January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


We have had a wonderful year and look forward to more blessings in 2008 (mainly the blessing of a sister/daughter) I hope all of you have a safe and Happy New Year!!!

20 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy New Year!

Chandra said...

Happy New Year! I love the August photo.

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

Happy NEw YEar!!!!

Adorable!!!

mommy24treasures said...

beautiful, so glad to see you felt up to posting. I love Aug best I think, I love them all... I also love the condo one where she is ready to go I remember that one.
Happy New Year!!!!!!!! May you be blessed with good health all year long!

Stacy said...

What a great idea - and that might officially be too much cuteness for one post!

Here's to a big 2008 for family additions for the both of us!!!

Robin said...

What a great idea for a post. She's grown so this year.

Happy new year, and may all your wishes come true.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Brilliant idea to post a picture from each month. I love that blue sweater in Annslee's December picture. And how I wish Linlee would wear a bow in her hair. (sigh) Annslee is beautiful.

Colleen

KrisJ said...

Are you all feeling better? Hope your new year was good and Im excited to continue to follow your journey to your next sweetie!

Jeff and Valerie said...

Happy New Year!

I enjoyed your monthly photos. What a cutie!

Michelle said...

Happy New Year!! We pray your new blessing will be home real soon!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Love the year in review!
Hope you are feeling better.

~Lynn

Pug Mama said...

What a beautiful year you have had!!!!

Marla said...

Very cute pics, Happy New Year to y'all, too. Hope everyone is feeling better!

Special K said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Love each and every picture. That precious little girl has such life and joy in her expressions. :)

crazylady said...

The best summary I have seen yet.
And it's not hard to do with the hugger.
happy NY

Sherry said...

Just wanna wish you guys a happy "healthy" New Year! Love the run down of photos now I just wish our kiddo's didnt grow so darn fast:)

Love the pictures!

3 Peanuts said...

Wow, she has grwon so much!

Happy new Year!'

Martha said...

What a great idea for you blog ... loved all the pictures. It's amazing to see how they change and grow up.

Happy New Year!
Martha & Zoe

jennifer said...

Look how much she has grown in a year! She is adorable.

 
Site Meter