We were shocked to find out Mia was going to the doctor too. They go to different ones but in the same practice. I kept telling Annslee that Mia would be there and she watched out the window for her. I think she was happy to see her!

What are the chances that these two crazy girls would meet up here? Luckily they both are doing well.

When we got home Annslee had a Christmas gift from her Aunt Anne and Cousins Mari and Andrew waiting on her

She and Sasha decided to hang out with Daddy for a while and Annslee got lots of doggy kisses

Finally it was time to do some fireworks! We lit a small one that she enjoyed and then it was on to the sparklers
At first she wasn't to sure about it but we told her to write her name with it. She did and kept saying she was writing "I love Annslee!!"

We are so blessed to ring in the new year with our sweet girl
She went to bed around 9 which is early for her. We did manage to stay up and drink champagne at midnight (watching the replay of the Rocking New Year since we are on CST) and then Mama hit the bed by 12:15 ~ hey, I've been sick!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful ringing in and the new year brings many new little ones into all of our lives (well, those of us waiting for that!)






17 comments:
Adorable as always! Yes let's hope we get our babies this year rather than next. Hope you're feeling better!
Graet pictures! Happy New Year!
I didn't realize you were with CHI? Where on the waiting list are you? Are you waiting for another girl?
Happy New Year! Love the pics!
Happy New Year. Do you go anywhere without your camera? You crack me up. :) See you in April.
All the pictures are great, but I especially love the daddy/daughter ones. How sweet. Happy New Year!
Glad Annslee isn't sick! Cute pics!
Happy New Year! I love the pictures. If 9 is early for Annslee, what time is normal?? She is a party animal!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Colleen & Linlee
She is so cute.....never a dull moment for this girl! You guys are the blogger social queens...that's for sure! ;)
Happy New Year!
I love the new pink hat!
Missed you guys so much this year--Love the meeting in the middle idea--we could even drive a little farther depending on how Malia is doing:)
Glad your little girl is healthy! Happy New Year!
Glad to hear that nurse Annslee didnt catch the strep & Im very impressed that you could make it to 12:15 being sick. Thats not an easy task usually:) LOL! Hope your feeling better & you always amaze me in the fact that you could be on vacation or sick as a dog yet you still post new pics. Truly inspiring! LOL!
so glad Annslee didn't catch it. Looks like she had a fun night. I love the hat pic too!
Such cuties! ; )
Happy New Year to you and yours!
Post a Comment