Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Just some cuteness

Annslee bought this new doggy bed for Sasha and Gabby but couldn't wait until Christmas morning for them to get it : ) She loves the dogs so much and Sasha is her bed buddy at night.



Speaking of buying gifts for animals~ she just had to buy Charlie (the cat next door) a little something. We took his treats over today and he was very appreciative!




This morning she stayed in children's church AGAIN..yep, two weeks in a row!!



I took these at gymnastics the other day...she is so proud of herself doing a class without Mama. Of course she still looks at me and waves about a hundred times during class : )



* Speech update: she said Juice and Bowl without me even knowing she could say it! She also now says "I want Milk" She still signs a lot but is putting more words together. My new thing is to close my eyes so she has to say it while she signs it LOL

13 comments:

Marla said...

"Cuteness" is the perfect word for her!

Anonymous said...

She's too cute and so animated! She needs to be the star of tv show just for little kids!!

Adele said...

She is absolutely adorable. She smiles all of the time and has the prettiest smile.

Christy said...

She is so cute. Love the gymnastic pictures. Great news on the speech. It sounds like it is really comming along. That is awesome!!!

Christy :)

Robin said...

She's as adorable as ever, and I'm thrilled to hear how well the ST is going.

Pug Mama said...

OH.MY.GOSH!
Love the dog pics!!

Anonymous said...

You're right, all pictures are brimming with cuteness!

Wonderful news about Annslee's progressing speech! Yay! I would love for Linlee to be able to say "I want," but she's not there yet. When she wants something, she just says "more" and makes me guess what she is talking about. (sigh)

Colleen

Michelle said...

That is so great with her speech--get ready for more, once they start they just keep going:) Love her with the Christmas tree!

Tracy said...

Sooooo cute! We love animals over here! :) Hannah would love to have a dog, but we're just not ready to go down that road yet. ;) I absolutely love the gymnastics photos. Annslee looks like she has TONS of energy!

mommy24treasures said...

oh I am SO glad to hear that speech is going well!

Yes she seeps cuteness wherever she goes!!!!

Nikki said...

Wonderful pictures of your sweet girl - especially the ones with her furry friends.

So glad to hear she is progressing even more in her speech...you all must be so proud!

Sherry said...

I think her facial expressions are so perfect (they always show what she's thinking) probably b/c of her speech. I would much rather have Kobi "sign" for milk then say with a straight face "Yo babe... na-na". LOL! Its true!

Glad to here that she's able to comunicate with a little less frustration:)

Steffie B. said...

She is just so cute....love her in that color of blue!

 
Site Meter